LoM Graphics

Help out with the site! Suggestions and ideas go here.
qrayg
Rabite

Post by qrayg »

I scanned a lot of pages from the Ultimania Guide for Legend of Mana.

I have all 58 Mystic Cards in full uncompressed glory at 224x374 in perfect alignment.

I also have all of the lands in 280x280. They are not the best quality but they are all cut out and ready to for use in Photoshop or Fireworks.

I'm pretty sure I have all of the egg graphics and every pet face as well. They are scans so the quality is not as good as if they were ripped from the actual game. But until we have a good way to rip LoM sprite sheets these might just have to do.

Let me know if you want these for the gallery section.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Hey Qrayg!

That would be an awesome addition to the gallery I think, I was eventually going to get to scanning all those thing in myself, you saved me a ton of time here XD

Are you going to further any of the sections on your LoM site?

Eventually I hope to get around to making a nice forging and tempering guide, if I wrote the content could you work it into your layout?
Granted, it'll probably be a while before I touch that.
qrayg
Rabite

Post by qrayg »

Sheexy,
I'm in the process of doing a major overhaul to my LoM site. I'd like to consolidate a lot of info and possibly remove the pages that don't get a lot of traffic. I think I'm going to make the walkthrough the main focus and remove the news area on the front page.

I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to finish everything. I have a rough design started and partially built, now I just need to port all of the content into my CMS of choice (Textpattern).

I'm really trying to simplify the design as much as possible but that doesn't mean their won't be room for additions. I've always offered the community an opportunity to supply content. I'd be very happy to host your guide. I can work it into my existing design and I'd be sure to make it available with the new design as well.

Anyway, let me know how you want me to get you the graphic files for the Gallery.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

You could just e-mail them to me at Sheexy At Hotmail Dot com and that'd work.

That overhaul sounds interesting! Can't wait to see how it goes!
qrayg
Rabite

Post by qrayg »

The files total over 20MB so I used http://www.megaupload.com/. I converted my Fw png source files to PSD and that's why they are so huge. Native Fw png files with more layer information and effects applied were way less in file size than Adobe's bloated PSD format. I'm assuming that you use Photoshop rather than Fireworks for web development.

If anyone else wants the files: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D8ZA9BY4