Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

fun in a way
terrible in other way
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Oh wow, I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon into the video. Guh what a terrible sound.

Man, she just comes back and just keeps going like nothing even happened to her.

That was uh, something XD
AcidBath
Mushboom

Post by AcidBath »

Ha, I saw this earlier today and someone translated it as well. I didn't know if what they said was correct (seeing how I don't know the language), but judging from what Alact said, it looks like they were. It must've been some pretty strong pain though.

And yeah, I'll admit I chuckled during the whole akward silence part, but her coming back was great as well.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Ugh, geez that's darn sick. I'm sorry that she had manstrual pain but I feel even sorry for the guy having to see that. Imagine if she was piolting an airplane, everyone would be dead... That's why I prefer that men do these jobs more, but whatever.

I guess that I can't think about anime girls for awhile now though I think I needed a break from them. Just not one like this... Her recovery was pretty good though. What was it, a calling in show?
Last edited by Danny on Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

It's one of these scam call in shows where you have to guess a word based on a set of clues, but even though the answer is blatantly obvious, and thousands of calls come in with the right answer, no one gets through to the studio, and if they do, the answer is SOMEHOW always wrong.

As for your comment re jobs, Danny, guys are just as likely to have something happen to them unexpectedly. We're all human... Which is why we have two pilots on aeroplanes.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Kassidy wrote:As for your comment re jobs, Danny, guys are just as likely to have something happen to them unexpectedly. We're all human... Which is why we have two pilots on aeroplanes.
Yeah, I guess your right. The right thing to do then would seem to put a male and female pilot and co-pilot... if they can behave themselfs.^-^;

Scam show: Ah, it did seem like one. Heh, I didn't think they still had those. There pretty old, I can't belive people still fall for them. The last one I saw on T.V was in 2003.