Get your Flame of Recca character.

Multimedia discussion fun for all!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Danny

Post by Danny »

Seikens is dead, I am talking about another board, IoI :D is dead... Is anyone still alive? Maybe the lack of fourm games is making this place a little un-interesting? At any rate, with my "which Gundam Seed character are you?" topic dead, I wanted to see which Flame of Recca characters you guys would get.

This one is more interesting in my opinion than the last one but you can still easily get any character if you've read the manga and/or saw the anime. Its best to answer turthfully though, its more fun that way. Anyways, the site is:
http://guru.theotaku.com/view.php?action=retrieve&id=58

And I got: Image
Just post the URL of the character you got and use either the http:// or img tag on it. Recca seems to be the most like me from the entire series. The polite but short tempered ninja guy.

Note: Ignore that URL missing thing. The little fun quiz is below, press "Ask Guru" after you answered all the questions. Is this site the most popular for these quizs? Meh, doesn't matter, I'm done anyways with them. The others I've seen are too lame...
Last edited by Danny on Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
kaze_no_hogosha
Water Thug

Post by kaze_no_hogosha »

I've never read or watched Flame of Recca so I guess I can be really truthful in this quiz. I got:
I don't know who that is but that is who I got.^-^;
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Heh,

I've never seen or heard of this myself, either. Anyway:

It was a short quiz, so I figured why not. Danny, care to explain who this character is?

Peace,

manaman
kaze_no_hogosha
Water Thug

Yeah now I am more interested on know who Mikagami is considering Manaman got this person too. Danny, HELP!
Danny

Post by Danny »

Ah, Mikagami the ice swordsman. From the top: His 17 years old and the most intellient of Recca's Hokage group. His kind of cold and always serious but he becomes nicer latter in the series. Mikagami uses Ensui, the ice sword. It looks like some dagger but a blade of ice forms when he pours water on it. One time he even used his blood to form a blade when he had no water to use in a fight!

The whole group (of fighters which are all 16 and Yanagi too but not Mikagami who is 17) is: Recca (leader), Domon, Fuko, Mikagami and Kogane. The other party members are Yanagi (Recca's girlfriend) and Recca's mom (which I forgot the name of. ^-^; ). Kurei is Recca's older brother who becomes good near the end. I'll have to check the others.
Last edited by Danny on Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

I'm sensing something is fixed. <.<

Hahaha.
Jane Doe
Evil Sword

Post by Jane Doe »

Wtf is Flame of Recca? I think I've heard of it before, but this quiz makes it look sort of boring. IMO.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Jane Doe wrote:Wtf is Flame of Recca? I think I've heard of it before, but this quiz makes it look sort of boring. IMO.
:hof: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flame_of_Recca This should explain it better than I can. Its one of my favorites anime along with the others I probably mentioned a billion times by now. Kage Hoshi (mistress of the shadows) is Recca's mother but that's not her real name. Her real name is Kagero.
Last edited by Danny on Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Hey guys, can I join the club?

kaze_no_hogosha
Water Thug

Sheexy wrote:Hey guys, can I join the club?
Another Mikagami! Jane and Danny aren't cool like us.
Danny

Post by Danny »

kaze_no_hogosha wrote:Another Mikagami! Jane and Danny aren't cool like us.
Ahaha, so I guess its me and "mom" versus Mikagami. :) Recca is stronger than him though since he can summon the eight flame dragons!

Note: I think I got Recca because I'm 16 like him while you guys are older (I think) so its harder to randomly get him. I wonder if anyone will get Kurei?
Last edited by Danny on Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
kaze_no_hogosha
Water Thug

Danny wrote:I'm 16 like him while you guys are older
I don't know why but that comment makes me feel so old. I'm only 19.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Old, aw come on cheer up! Your young, my sister is 25. She would say that your comment about you being only 19 would make her feel old. Also, a lot of members here are in their 20s and a couple in their 30s. You aren't old and neither is anyone else here! The SD series and a lot of other games and animes are for all ages.

In case anyone wants to read the Flame of Recca manga its here:
http://manga.bleachexile.com/flame%20of%20recca/0/0/ This site is one of the best free online manga viewers. It has tons of good quality mangas and they also say its legal. Check out the Flame of Recca one if you wish to know more about the character you got or the story itself.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Sheexy wrote:Hey guys, can I join the club?
Hey,

You certainly can! It's just that it's near impossible to tell you from Jane Doe, and therefore a bit confusing. . . . ;)

Change scares me,

manaman
Danny

Post by Danny »

Somehow, this seems to have turned into a Mikagami Deviantart style club. As for the other characters club, its just me and Jane Doe. I guess that doesn't really compare to the Mikagami one, heh.