Webcomics

Found a funny? Share the funny!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

What kind of webcomics (if any) do you people read?
MAKE A LIST! And put a link in the name or something.

Moron County
This comic is done by a friend of Plasma, the guy who used to be here at Seikens a lot. It's a comic with tons of science fiction stuff, a crazy rabbit person, and college stuff. It's kinda hard to explain, but it's pretty cool. Only problem is that the guy has been too busy to update in a while. I've been keeping up with this comic since it started.

Rabite Season

Look at the title! This is a comic about three rabbit shaped videogame characters and their misadventures. I like it because it has lots of gaming humor, and a Rabite main character. Right now he's in a "Sin City"esque story arch for Halloween.

Squid Ninja
Comic done by Glarryg (You guys remember him right?) It's about a ninja who has the ability to turn into a squid. It's a story based comic, it's pretty interesting. Plus it has Ninjas. Glarryg and I always drew ninjas the same way, I blame Secret of Mana.

Perry Bible Fellowship
Faal showed me this one. It's random, and kinda weird, but totally awesome.

Dinosaur Comics
I don't know how to explain this comic, it's weird. Every strip has the same picture, but different words. The characters are hilarious if you read through the entire thing, it's amazing how far this has come with so little in the picture department.

And also, I'd read SAM comics if I still made them...
Or maybe I am making them...
Who knows...?
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

I mostly just read this one:

VG Cats
A comic parodizing any and all popular games, starring 2 cats.

I used to read Little Sayalings, but the author stopped updating for like 2 years...
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

www.hlcomic.com
HL-comic, about Gordon Frohman, in Half Life 2. just read.
Last edited by Kefka on Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.