Seiken Densetsu World Manual

Discuss the Seiken Densetsu Series here.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

I've actually organized each town into different nations...the thing is, Im still having trouble placing which towns into which nations. I do know, that Im putting the town of Geo (LoM) into the nation of Altena...
Lotus
Grave Bat

Post by Lotus »

Would you be willing to send me what all you have done for the towns and countries, I can help you organize the data and break the towns into the appropriate countries, not too mention it would probably save me some typing as well. Just send me an email, and I'll get me address back to you so you can email the files.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Well actually, I don't have all of the town names. Which is why its difficult for me to organize them all. I only have the ones from Seiken 3 and Legend of Mana.

I would say towns from the new CoM is optional.
Lotus
Grave Bat

Post by Lotus »

I doubt you will be missing much, SD3 and LoM were by far the most comprehensive. CoM hasn't really had anything new so far.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

The towns from Children of Mana are the same as the ones from Final Fantasy Adventure/Sword of Mana. I'd think they'd be pretty important. Most of the metals and materials are named after these towns, so maybe if you don't want to add them in, incorporate them as ruins or something?
Menos, Ishe/Ishii, Jadd and such.

What about the Secret of Mana towns?
Lotus
Grave Bat

Post by Lotus »

Didn't almost all of the SoM towns share names with those in Sword of Mana and Seiken Densetsu 3?

I'll have to make a list next time I play through SoM, which will hopefully be soon, I am currently playing through SD3 and CoM, with a little FFA on the side. If I just played one at a time, my life would be so much easier.
The J Person
Grave Bat

Post by The J Person »

SoM Town Names:
Potos Village/Kippo Village/Pandora (Kingdom of Pandora)
Dwarf Village (Dwarves)
Sprite's Village*
Matango*
Kakkara (free city)
Todo Village*
Mandala (free city)
Southtown/Northtown/Gold Isle (The Empire)
Turtle Shell Island**
Republic of Tasnica (its own nation?)
Lorima (would best fit in with Geo and Altena)

... and that's all of them!
---
*FYI, all of the marked ones have no analogs in the other Mana games. I would know, after all. Hehehe...
**And of course, everyone oughtta know by now that that thing was supposed to be Booskaboo. Or at least his shell.

Side note: The Scorpion Army (it can be assumed) inherits most of its knowledge about Golems through some connection to Professor Bomb. Which is hilarious. Judging by HoM's trailer, I almost expect more information about this to be revealed later on. This is about 13% intuition and maybe 87% speculation, so in other words... it has really no basis in fact at all. Yippie!
Last edited by The J Person on Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lotus
Grave Bat

Post by Lotus »

Hey thanks, that helps!
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

For the world Im creating, I would like to have names for both the sprite village, and the dwarf village. Since I know dwarves would live near mines, I would most likely put them in a mountain/mining region.

Anyone know of any good names?
Last edited by Duran on Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lotus
Grave Bat

Post by Lotus »

For the Sprite Village how about either Boa Boa or Ebon (Both names of some of the woods from LoM) and for the Dwarven Village, Ulkan (I think that was a mine from LoM)
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

I would use Ulkan as a town name, if I didn't already use it to name a sub-race of elves...

I think I have a rough idea of the world I'm creating. I'll post it up when I get the chance...
Last edited by Duran on Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.