Pets

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Lucemia
Fierce Head

Post by Lucemia »

Jessie sounds like our dog Krystna. I mean how she acts. Except we call her the peacemaker. She also breaks up fights with our other dogs.

I've never actually had tapeworm problems with any kitten we've ever had. I know it's common for dogs. Hmm.
Last edited by Lucemia on Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Well, the problem was the guy who had them had his adult cats outside a lot, so they transferred their fleas to their kittens. He medicated them and they were flea-less by the time we got to them, but they probably ate some fleas and that's almost guaranteed to give the animals tapeworm.
Lucemia
Fierce Head

Post by Lucemia »

Okay I'm not trying argue with you or anything here but I am still surprised because our cats had a bunch of fleas on them this year which was a very bad year for fleas, and they still had absolutely no worms. Our dogs on the other hand had them very bad this year. And this is a very interesting conversation. I'm getting hungry now for sphaghetti and meatballs.
missyjean130
Eye Spy

Post by missyjean130 »

Shadow would be my cat...he's a cross between alien,asian,and a panda. His front legs are also significantly shorter than his back legs.

He's my deformed sweety baby <3
Lucemia
Fierce Head

Post by Lucemia »

Haha! That's hilarious.

Have any pictures of your "deformed sweet baby"?
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

:) Kyo- big fluffy orange tabby cat around 2-3 years old.

:D Kairi or mama-kat: Small shorthaired silver-black tably/tortise shell cat with short muzzle and round skull.

:-P Rascal (no. I did not name him.) He use to belong to my aunt and uncle. but they couldnt bring him with them since he wouldnt survive the flight to Germany where my uncles stationed during the summer. Hes half great peranise/ half collie, verry beautiful, very spoiled, and is afraied, terrified and bullyed by Kyo.

O_O charlie the bamboo plant. dont askkkkk......... Its green, and well........ yah.
Lucemia
Fierce Head

Post by Lucemia »

Ah more kitty cats. I notice most of the pets mentioned here are cats. I wonder if they're getting more popular than dogs.
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

Lucemia wrote:Ah more kitty cats. I notice most of the pets mentioned here are cats. I wonder if they're getting more popular than dogs.
No. Its just that Ive always had cats? I want an alaskan Husky to tell the truth.........
Lucemia
Fierce Head

Post by Lucemia »

I think we've had one of those when I was in Alaska. Her name was something like Kis-Kus(it sounded something like that anyway) but I barely remember her because I was like three or four at the time.

And you know, I still want a skunk! ^_^
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

really? I alwaywanted a fox when i was younger....... ah... parents dont let kids learn by trial and error anymor..... I still want that pet fox.....lolX3
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Hey,

My parents got a cute little Yorkshire Terrier when I was home for Christmas.

Cute, cute and very calm dog,

manaman
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Oh jeez. Socks is in heat. Wow, it's cute and annoying at the same time. She's so cute when she's rolling around and shoving her rear end in the air when you pet her, but she is meowing at all hours as to be expected. I'm more worried when Smoky starts in. She's the real hyper active one. She could destroy everything. XD
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Some recent pics of the two terrors in my household.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Wow,

Those are some really nice photographs and a pretty cute cat. :)

Peace,

manaman
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Time for some fairly new (couple weeks old) pictures!

Smokey:

Socks:

Together: