LOST Fans?

Multimedia discussion fun for all!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Hey all,

My absence did include one other occasional guilty pleasure which I forgot to mention: my wife and I now :love: LOST. We caught up on it online in HD streaming which we totally didn't intend to do. We were idle and you know what they say about idle hands. But, now we're hooked and every week we wait wringing our hands to find out what other awesomeness will occur.

So, now you know what affords my only few moments of sanity from the fast pace of this semester . . . and perhaps that explains my insanity. Cry with me, fans. Unite! Ha ha ha!

So, yeah, anyone else a fan here?

manaman
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Can't say I've ever given it a try. I can't understand how it's good. Plot wise it seems so bland, but most of my friends are like "Oh, I know you would think that, but really it's exhilirating" or something along those lines. I don't really feel like watching it mid-series though. <.<
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Jane and I watch it all the time, she got me super hooked on it XD

I haven't been able to watch like the last three or four episodes though because I don't have TV and my connection hasn't been good enough to let me watch online.

I gotta get caught up.
IrishLuiz
Wizard Eye

Post by IrishLuiz »

I used to love it!!!

But by the middle of the third season i think things got sooo boring... It was a huge turn off, so i kinda gave up watching it. Considering they'll make it till season 6, i really dont feel like watching it again... 6 years is way too much to follow...
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Well Sheexy,

You'll be able to get caught up now. Since they have to wait a few weeks to get back to the new stuff. I guess they weren't able to finish the episodes fast enough. :( I guess it will give me less distractions, right?

IrishLuiz, it's getting a lot more exciting right now. You may be interested in catching up with the wrap up for the start of this season that covers the entire series in eight minutes. Then jump on in and see if you're interested.

Peace,

manaman
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Woot, a whole month the next episode is airing. cant wait
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

I tried to. The story is interesting, but i just didn't like it.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Man,

I'm so bummed that we have to wait. . . . :( At least I'll have more time on Thursday nights! I wish they weren't bumping it back an hour, though. Ten o'clock is pushing it for me. Not for bedtime, mind you, but I've got something going on at that time!

Later,

manaman