Legend of Mana Manga

Mana not on your side? Ask here and we'll help out!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

DesertReaper
Kid Goblin

Post by DesertReaper »

Errm. I'm still not sure were to post this, but I was wondering if anyone here happens to have the 5th volume to the LoM series? I really want to read it, but I can't find it anywhere and it's driving me stark nuts. I would really appreciate it if someone wouldn't mind scanning it, or I'd be more than happy to buy it from someone. Thanks!:P
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Linking to manga isn't allowed on the site, but no one that I know of has scans of the fifth.
In fact, I dunno many who even own the fifth one x_x
I think Tomas finally got his hands on it, and I've seen it on eBay once.
If I were you I'd just keep checking around eBay for it, but be careful with price, people seem to know it's crazy rare and they jack the price up reaaaaal high. You can get the first three for like 10 dollars (For all three together! Awesome deal!), but the fourth and fifth are gonna cost you around 25 a piece! O_O

And also, thanks for the donation to the site!
I'll get your SwoM postcard mailed to you as soon as I get a chance.
g33s3
Mushboom

Post by g33s3 »

Is that why the previous thread on the LoM manga kind of disappeared?
Went through 4 pages of each sub-forum and can't quite find it.
Looking it up recently because I've gotten the 5th volume (a couple minutes ago actually), and was kind of interested in maybe helping scanlate it, since I remember you only had it in German?

I also got the 4th, but I remember you guys had the 4th volume in Japanese already.
(You can also get the 4th volume at otaku.com, haven't found the 5th volume on there though :*)
Last edited by g33s3 on Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Yes, it was removed for legal reasons.
DesertReaper
Kid Goblin

Post by DesertReaper »

Alrighty. Thanks. I did find it. But I have to wait for my debit card to get here.=( I figured that it would cost me some. But, for me, it's worth it. :heart:
SeraphimWings
Mushboom

Post by SeraphimWings »

Man, i should look into getting those Manga. Is it all Japanese? If so, its a no go for me sadly, can't really understand any other language except english...and a little French.
but the only place to find them is on eBay/Amazon places?
DesertReaper
Kid Goblin

Post by DesertReaper »

Yeah, I think ebay is your best bet. I've seen them on german amazon sites. But I can't read german. =(