running glitch (im new)

Mana not on your side? Ask here and we'll help out!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Izo
Rabite

Post by Izo »

Hi i play Seiken Densetsu 3, I just started a new party consisting of Hawk, Kevin, and Carlie. But i think somewhere in the beggining like in the city of Wendal, my characters when ever i run, the other 2 dont run with me. How do i fix this?
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

I've had the exact same issue. I can't remember what it was exactly, but it has something to do with a button you activated, probably on accident. In my case it was the "P" button, which for some reason causes the other two non-active characters to stay put and not take action (really annoying in battle before I firgured it out.)

Matter of fact I think this was discussed here once? Or maybe it was somewhere else. Anyway, I'd suggest hitting some key buttons to try and reverse the effect. Someone else on here probably knows exactly what to do so you could wait for that said person or whatever.

EDIT:
Magus_Melchior wrote:A possible explanation is the built-in 2 player mode, activated by pushing start on the 2nd controller like in SD2/SoM. Tsurayu's key config may have had P set to this. I spent many a "WTF!?" moment figuring this out.
There you go. So it's probably set randomly on your keyboard. Just keep pressing keys until you figure out which one is set to that action.
Last edited by Tsurayu on Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

It is the start button on the second control. I made this video for proof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNq1EDJj200
Izo
Rabite

Post by Izo »

Thank You so much, but i just relized somthing. Your guy's problem was that they stop movie, mine is that when i start sprinting, they walk, then when i walk back, they walk the other way with the gap still in between us from sprinting :(, for example, while im controling hawk, my second person seems to be in the lead ( the third person is following him, and he can even open up doors and such)
Last edited by Izo on Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Hmm, can't say I've ever heard of that happening. Sorry we couldn't be of more help.