Legend of Mana - images

Mana not on your side? Ask here and we'll help out!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Demiforce
Chobin Hood

Post by Demiforce »

Does anyone possess arts (original) of Legend of Mana characters. Heroine, to be more precise... and I mean, something other then THIS and in a good resolution (bigger=better).

AFAIK there is no official artbook for the game (how silly of them not to publish one), but Ultimania guide has some pretty awesome arts (e.g. the one on its front cover). But well, interweb appears to be useless and very little high-resolution images are available. So... does anyone have something like that and is ready to share? Pretty please??

PS. I hope its the right forum... well, its worth a try...
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Technically this is more for game help, but I guess this can kinda be included. Anyway, Sheexy or Tomnet will probably be the best bet for this case, as I can't see anywhere else on the net that has any decent scans of this.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Legend of Mana - Making of Mana Art Book is what you wanna get:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Legend-Of-Mana-Maki ... dZViewItem (I dunno if I'd pay that much for it, but here is one)
It's a pretty big book and it's got all the character and item art from LoM in it (no demi-human enemy art though sadly)
It's also got two chapters from different Manga in it (The Bud and Lisa meet the Duck man chapter, and also some other LoM manga I've never seen[it shows the heroine and Niccolo fighting the Mantis Ant]) then in the back it's got pictures of all of the LoM merchandise out there, and some comics about the trading card game.
The thing is as close to an official art book as you can get.

Anyways, that's the only picture of the heroine that I know of. Here is a bigger scan of it (sorry I was too lazy to clean it up)

Big picture: 4+ Mb: http://www.seikens.com/sheexy/heroine.jpg
Demiforce
Chobin Hood

Post by Demiforce »

Legend of Mana - Making of Mana Art Book is what you wanna get:
Woah... I had no idea something like this existed. I will buy it for sure, but not like this... maybe I'll take a look around when I'll be in Japan (I plan to go there next year).

Thanks for the pic, but still, its the same thing I've found, just bigger. Are there really no other pictures of heroine? You know, she is visible in other perspective e.g. in >>here<<, also her faceart in the game is a part of other picture (the one which is visible during character selection >>click<<), so these images should be somewhere.

I tried to extract images from the CD image, but it is not as easy as I thought. TIM's are not stored in one archive as they should be, but are scattered across all the directories and files on the disk. In the end, I couldn't find anything useful...
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

I've never seen any bigger versions of those other pictures of her in any of the stuff I have, and I'm pretty sure I have all the LoM stuff.