Photos of yourself!

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Aurora_Borealis
BuzzBee

Post by Aurora_Borealis »

Hey guys, just recently signed up here on Seikens, but I've always pretty much been a Mana series fan starting from the Super Nintendo (SNES). So, lo and behold, here's the pic of me :P (I've also got a MySpace with the same pic for the avatar, feel free to add me if you want, I'm pretty much on MySpace almost once or twice every day for a couple hours). My hairs slightly longer now, still shaving my beard but who knows, thinking of just having it bridge up to my lower lip =) Definitely shaving my mustache though, I don't like `em =

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... ID=4770269

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Faalstar, I would love to join the army if it was possible for me to keep my long hair... and I definitely would join if I was completely genetically enhanced... So I can just charge an army of people with guns with my sword and just block all the bullets.... Kind of like Kaim Argonar in Lost Odyssey =D
Last edited by Aurora_Borealis on Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Count Lee
Mushboom

Post by Count Lee »

hey u guys, i just joined and saw this and i thought i would post a pic of me so you know what to expect, people often judge me by my picture, うはwwwwww

Just don't treat me TO nice, just treat me normally, i have to deal with stuff like that ALL day 9 or at least onjce a week, うはwwwwww )
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

Few days ago, just chillin' out relax' all cool.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

I took this to prove to Tsurayu that I was fat.

Quemaqua
Silktail

Post by Quemaqua »

The wife and I, taken last year. My hair is a lot longer now, which you can't really tell so well in the picture. But the ponytail is probably 2 feet long now. I literally get pictures taken of me once a year, and that's when all my friends come down for our meet. There are more recent ones from April, but I haven't put them up yet because I am a lazy, lazy bastard.
Last edited by Quemaqua on Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
NightshadeTea
Tomato Man

Post by NightshadeTea »

I had to camwhore this picture since there was no one around to take it for me. :P

Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Good God, you're a woman.

...ya know, I couldn't have called that. :P
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

...yeah
Delvar
Crawler

Post by Delvar »

Oh man, I'm in tears, DeadWolf. The guy behind you looks like he's morphing into a velociraptor.... BWAHAHAHAHA!
NightshadeTea
Tomato Man

Post by NightshadeTea »

Apparently that picture does not like me. :T It won't even show up when I copy and paste the URL.
Aurora_Borealis
BuzzBee

Post by Aurora_Borealis »

really Delvar? Evidently I think it looks like he's having a massive seizure. Deadwolf, tell your friend there to read game manuals before playing the video game, there are flashing bright lights in video games that could cause serious health issues :P I just hope the guy is ok... Unless Delvar is right and he's just shape-shifting into a Velociraptor...
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

NightshadeTea
Tomato Man

Post by NightshadeTea »

This picture is brand new and so not the one I've already posted on the same page just slightly modified.
Last edited by NightshadeTea on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Ha ha ha! Love it!
Quemaqua
Silktail

Post by Quemaqua »

Haha, nicely done.