SD3 - Class changing

Mana not on your side? Ask here and we'll help out!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

Dear Seikens,

I have continued where i stopped two years ago.
I am in the desert with Hawkeye, Duran and Riesz and all three are level 19. I think i've beaten a big knight as i can remember and am ready for Class Changing.
Even though i have read the info on this board/site i still cannot understand the difference, except that the "dark"-side gives you more spells for these characters.
I barely use Magic.

What to do?

Next, I noted some spots on the map and don't know which one i should visit next. I still can't access Navarra Desert Castle yet. What should i visit next?
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Well with a party of Duran, Hawk and Riesz I would definitely suggest making Duran a Knight (Light) so he can learn Heal Light. All of Hawk's classes are amazing, so that is entirely up to you. As for Riesz most of her classes are useful too, but I would suggest going Light and then with the second change go Light-Dark for Star Lancer.

Defeated a big knight? Hm, I'm not quite sure myself where you are.
IrishLuiz
Wizard Eye

Post by IrishLuiz »

i suggest classes that have a special attack that causes damage to all of the enemies at the screen ^_^
ryoko126
Dark Knight

Post by ryoko126 »

XD This is likely to be my situation, since that's the group I chose.
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

Tsurayu wrote:Well with a party of Duran, Hawk and Riesz I would definitely suggest making Duran a Knight (Light) so he can learn Heal Light. All of Hawk's classes are amazing, so that is entirely up to you. As for Riesz most of her classes are useful too, but I would suggest going Light and then with the second change go Light-Dark for Star Lancer.
thank you very much!
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

You're welcome. ^_^

Oh and with Duran's second class I would go with Lord or Paladin.

This is where Duran and I debate because I thought only Lord was able to multi-target Heal Light, but I trust Duran knows more about it than I do. XD

So that being the case, assuming Paladin can multi-target Heal Light, it really is the choice to go with, which is Light-Light. But just to make sure I'd make a save-state before doing the second class change just in case.
Last edited by Tsurayu on Fri May 09, 2008 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.