Saturday Morning Cartoons

Multimedia discussion fun for all!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Hey Tsurayu,

I was going to make mention of that movie as I like it too. I just didn't want to make too many exceptions in my post because I think there are a few others, as well.

Peace,

manaman
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Well there are some others I suppose that I at least enjoy or find decent, but if I had to only pick one series it woudl definitely be Lion King.
ryoko126
Dark Knight

Post by ryoko126 »

Tsurayu wrote:Well there are some others I suppose that I at least enjoy or find decent, but if I had to only pick one series it woudl definitely be Lion King.
Yeah both me and mom agree that that's one movie that will never be given to my nephew and niece cause it'll promptly get lost. *Is still bitter about them losing my Shrek 2*
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

I never could get into Shrek. I know everyone talked about how great the movies are/were, but they just seem kinda mediocre to me.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Meh,

The books are way better in my opinion. The movies just sort of . . . took too much liberty with the character and story.

That being said, they're fun,

manaman
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Hehe, I ran into some old TMNT shows on this weekend. Oh man it brought back so many memories, and then I'm like "I enjoyed watching this?" XD
ryoko126
Dark Knight

Post by ryoko126 »

XDDD It's still more entertaining than the new TMNT cartoon, and it followed some of the stuff from the movies, that I found were half baked. I mean I can believe a human being a martial arts master before he got turned into a rat before believing a rat that learns to be a martial arts master before he mutates.
Lucemia
Fierce Head

Post by Lucemia »

I think The Lion Kings, Brother Bear, both the Bambis(they did good on the second one), Fox and the Hound, Aladdins(I liked the genie magic), and Treasure Planet were all very good ones of Disney. As for the series I didn't care much for them.
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Oh yeah... Fox and the Hound was a classic. You really couldn't go wrong with that movie. ^_^