Final Fantasy IV DS English Trailer

Everything from Apple to Zerglings

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

ryoko126
Dark Knight

Post by ryoko126 »

Tsurayu, I know you hate FF but please just let me have this little squee fit.

Okay, I want this game, but one of my concerns would be that it would have lousy voice actors. Thankfully, most of the voice acting sounds good. Especially for Cecil... That's really good considering he's the main character.

This is the cast I know.
Cecil: Yuri Lowenthal
Kain: Liam O'Brien

Just check it out. Oh I'll hate Rosa's voice no matter who plays her cause I just hate Rosa.

Edit: If you can't watch it on this (Like I can't seem to) here is the regular link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKmuaU2WoKg
Last edited by ryoko126 on Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

I like O'Brien, but the role of Cecil doesn't seem to fit Lowenthal to me.
ryoko126
Dark Knight

Post by ryoko126 »

Trust me, the japanese Cecil sounds wimpier. I am a bit dissapointed that I will not likely get to listen to Koichi Yamadera play Kain, but oh well. Liam did do a good job sounding alot like him. Not totally, but kept the deepness.

Though the reason I like Koichi is mainly for his role as Ryoga Hibiki and Spike Speigal in Cowboy Bebop.
IrishLuiz
Wizard Eye

Post by IrishLuiz »

Video looks interesting, but like every FF game, i'm sure it'll look good to me but when i start playing it i will feel like tossing it outa window
Lucemia
Fierce Head

Post by Lucemia »

Man oh man. That sure does look good. I'll be getting it.
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Final Fantasy 3 first, then FF4.
ryoko126
Dark Knight

Post by ryoko126 »

I'm definately excited and those that found FF4 too easy, I'm assured by many that the difficulty will be harder.
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Hm, if anyone needs a DS that like wants to play this game or something let me know. I'm selling my DS. It's just a waste of space for me. The one game I really want on it isn't going to come to the United States and the future FE game for it is only a remake of one I can already play so that is pointless, and I can use the spare cash so yeah...
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Image Sell your DS? How could you!?
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Because it just isn't producing games that I want to play. Most of the RPGs I have played for the system have been the very definition of mediocrity with only one or two exceptions, and even those games I don't see myself playing through again. I've seen the DS's line up and Tales of Innocence isn't going to come to the United States I don't think, and the Fire Emblem game is a remake like I said.

So all I use it for now is to play Mario Kart DS and I've gotten pretty bored of that so... why not sell it and make a few bucks that I'll probably need to buy all of the 360 RPGs coming up this year and next? XD
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

You know,

Someday I would like to play all of the Final Fantasy remakes just to hear the stories. But I'm not sure. I can't stand how many hours the later ones take. There are just too many good books I'd rather invest my time in. ;)

Peace,

manaman
ryoko126
Dark Knight

Post by ryoko126 »

Well FF IV is hardly a new game, but it's still a fair length.
Magus_Melchior
Grave Bat

Post by Magus_Melchior »

ryoko126 wrote:Trust me, the japanese Cecil sounds wimpier. I am a bit dissapointed that I will not likely get to listen to Koichi Yamadera play Kain, but oh well. Liam did do a good job sounding alot like him. Not totally, but kept the deepness.

Though the reason I like Koichi is mainly for his role as Ryoga Hibiki and Spike Speigal in Cowboy Bebop.
I thought the Japanese voices fit the dialogue and characters very well. Cecil isn't exactly a "badass" in the traditional sense.

@Tsurayu: It's probably my utter lack of technique, but FF4 DS is, shall we say, challenging. I found myself grinding to gain levels before Scarmiglione. The cutscenes, however, make the experience worth it, IMO
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

I don't know. Now with CT coming on the DS, I might be a bit more inclined to get this for the DS.
ryoko126
Dark Knight

Post by ryoko126 »

Why not rent the game bro? That way you can find out if you like the game or not.