The Dark Knight

Multimedia discussion fun for all!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

missyjean130
Eye Spy

Post by missyjean130 »

I'm a huge batman fan...and I was dissapointed with this movie. Granted, Heath made an excellent joker...but what about Two Face? I thought that actor was horrible, and the way his face got injured is NOT how it happened in the comics. Also, Christian Bale's batman "hoarse voice" sounded lame.

It wasn't bad...just not on par with my standards うはwwwwww.

It's also upsetting I saw so many young kids in the audience with their parents....that movie was not appropiate for 5 year olds....
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Yes,

And might I add that your avatar suggests to me you are a fan of Batman Adventures or at least Batman: The Animated Series? I think those are the ultimate!

Peace,

manaman
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

I watched this Halloween and I thought it was pretty fun.
I kind of like the way they set up Harvey Dent more in this story, though I think the events leading up to how his face got melted were extremely stupid...

I was expecting the movie to be mostly hype, but it was actually pretty good.

And I gotta agree with you missyjean, he needs a better Batman voice XD
I couldn't take him seriously some of the times he was talking.
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

I love batman begins and dark knight.

With dark knight the only thing I was sorta sad about was the 2 face story. I think him being a criminal was to short, we didn't get to see as a real bad ass and actually doing the coin chance thing to a bigger extend. Which makes him sort of unpredictable as well.
They could have saved him for the next movie... because in this one it was sort of all about the joker.
missyjean130
Eye Spy

Post by missyjean130 »

Ailise wrote:I love batman begins and dark knight.

With dark knight the only thing I was sorta sad about was the 2 face story. I think him being a criminal was to short, we didn't get to see as a real bad ass and actually doing the coin chance thing to a bigger extend. Which makes him sort of unpredictable as well.
They could have saved him for the next movie... because in this one it was sort of all about the joker.
Yeah...Joker took the spotlight.

And I really like Two FAce =(

Yes, I love Harley Quinn, I think she helped show more of the joker's personality. Perfect villian duo.
She was so popular in the animation they added her to comics-dont forget about those too!
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

I know they introduced Harley Quinn in the animated series. She made SO MANY adult innuendos it wasn't even funny! Thanks to the animated series, some of my friends are led to believe that Joker was gay because no matter how many times Harley put the moves on him, he'd blow her off.
missyjean130
Eye Spy

Post by missyjean130 »

Duran wrote:I know they introduced Harley Quinn in the animated series. She made SO MANY adult innuendos it wasn't even funny! Thanks to the animated series, some of my friends are led to believe that Joker was gay because no matter how many times Harley put the moves on him, he'd blow her off.
Sometimes you thought you saw a glimmer of something in joker...like maybe he really did care for her.

But then you get snapped back into reality and realize that the joker is just plain manipulative and evil.

That's my conclusion anyways. Poor Harleen....

There was actually a rumor going around that she'd be in the dark knight うはwwwwww.