Live Action Cowboy Bebop

Multimedia discussion fun for all!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

I can't see this ending well.

http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/07/22/ ... ture-film/

I love Cowboy Bebop so much, it's kinda neat to hear they're doing something with the series, but honestly I'd rather see another anime movie like they did with Knocking on Heaven's Door.

I can't see them getting the characters right... I hope if this happens they don't resort to manipulating Ein with CGI to make him seem more human *shudder*
also pulling off Ed seems like it'd be really hard.
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Hm, could be interesting. Though with these things anymore I tent to gravitate towards everything sucking until proven otherwise. Like Yahtzee says it's the "Guantanamo Bay" approach. XD
IrishLuiz
Wizard Eye

Post by IrishLuiz »

hmmm i dunno...

I think i see this one more likely to be succesful than Dragon Ball. of course, chances of becoming a crap are always high.
Lucemia
Fierce Head

Post by Lucemia »

......Funky.
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

IrishLuiz wrote:hmmm i dunno...

I think i see this one more likely to be succesful than Dragon Ball. of course, chances of becoming a crap are always high.
I think if I made a home movie about Dragonball it would manage to turn out better than the feature film. <.<
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Wow,

That is pretty insane. I'm interested, but nervous. I'm not sure anime-to-live-action films work. I've never seen one, but the concept sounds flawed. We'll see.

Here's hoping,

manaman