Nintendo DSi (now with TWO cameras!)

Everything from Apple to Zerglings

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Hmm...looks like they got rid of the GBA slot. That means Pokemon D/P's biggest feature is rendered useless.
missyjean130
Eye Spy

Post by missyjean130 »

How am I supposed to transfer my pokemon from ruby to diamond now? oh wait...I CANT!!! WTF!!!???
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

uhm, use the DS Lite maybe?
You still can play with it right? A new version doesnt mean the old one instantly dies, does it?
missyjean130
Eye Spy

Post by missyjean130 »

Deques wrote:uhm, use the DS Lite maybe?
You still can play with it right? A new version doesnt mean the old one instantly dies, does it?
I was exaggerating.

But since the touch screens eventually get scratched really badly...I'll eventually want to buy a new one. I bought mine used and I'm already having issues with the touch screen...and the scratches aren't even that severe.

Was your response meant to be somehow rude to me?
Magus_Melchior
Grave Bat

Post by Magus_Melchior »

Knowing Deques, that's his personality. I don't think he means any harm (of course, he can disagree); he's mostly harmless anyway.

Agreed with Kassidy on the d-pad. Tales of Innocence is painful in dungeons and towns because they're isometric, meaning you are FORCED to move in diagonals.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

missyjean130 wrote:
I was exaggerating.

But since the touch screens eventually get scratched really badly...I'll eventually want to buy a new one. I bought mine used and I'm already having issues with the touch screen...and the scratches aren't even that severe.

I dunno...

So far, I've got my second DS, and the only reason I got rid of the old one was because I wanted a blue one. Both worked perfectly fine for me. I mean, as long as I'm not trying to drive the stylus into the touch-pad, there haven't been any problems.
missyjean130
Eye Spy

Post by missyjean130 »

Duran wrote:
missyjean130 wrote:
I was exaggerating.

I dunno...

So far, I've got my second DS, and the only reason I got rid of the old one was because I wanted a blue one. Both worked perfectly fine for me. I mean, as long as I'm not trying to drive the stylus into the touch-pad, there haven't been any problems.
Really? Well then there has to be some other reason my touch pad isn't working. I regret buying used, but it's all I could afford,haha.

I don't get the point of a camera...how would u use that in a game?
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Nintendo always has something up to their sleeves. In the near future we might see a game that utilize the camera

Re missyjean: I wasnt rude or anything. Like Magus said, thats my personality.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Again, Hori screen protectors! I've never had a problem. :) I can take the protectors off and I see a beautiful and pristine touch screen.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

I have screen protectors for my PSP, and it is collecting dust, fingerprints and all that crap for the screen :P

i should get screen protectors for my DS soon, Alact stole my pair when I was on vacation
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Ah yes, the fingerprint machine. XD
missyjean130
Eye Spy

Post by missyjean130 »

I heard screen protectors are rly hard to put on...and the air bubbles are impossible to smooth out.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

No, they aren't. Where did you even heard that from?

This video shows you how to put screen protectors
missyjean130
Eye Spy

Post by missyjean130 »

i was reading the reviews on screen protector products.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Reviews I usually read about this kind of stuff are mostly written by subjective kids who have nothing else to do with their lives.

But thats my thought. Mostly the forums I visit to check new "underground" stuff for DS and PSP are just kiddos. And also most youtube videos about either PSP or DS are also made by kiddos. I hate those, they are too subjective and "unprofessional"