The Pants of Mana

Discuss the Seiken Densetsu Series here.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Lotus
Grave Bat

Post by Lotus »

This is the Pants of Mana thread. Whatever the game, whatever the line, replace a single line with Pants.

Have at it.

(This would make a really good hack . . . no I shouldn't)
Mysterious Voice: Randi, remove the pants!
Randi: What the heck?! OH! You mean these pants on the rock!
Ghost: It is I who asked... THE PANTS!!!

Later at the village...

Elder: What have you done?! How could you have removed the PANTS OF MANA?! It's impossible!
Timothy: The Pants of Mana?! Legend has it our village is finished!
Elder: If the pants are removed...
Randi: I'm gonna stop you right there guys... this is getting weird!
Thanatos: Too bad, huh? I've drained her pants, and now she's my faithful servant.

Boys: How did you get in here? You realize we can't let you leave...
Boss: Welcome! We, the Scorpion army, will rule the pants!

Geshtar: Who have we here? I'm Geshtar, of the Empire! Hand over those pants or Luka's had it!

Truffle: You don't think we have pants here like everywhere else? Riding a white dragon, and wielding the pants, they shall save the world.."

Mana Tree: Soon, all the pants of the world will be transformed into one giant creature...

Thanatos: I forbid this! Just when I was about to be reborn! I...must withdraw! GIVE ME YOUR PANTS! GUWAAAAAAAAA!
Danny

Post by Danny »

Hmm, that's kind of good. Let me think here... How about this.

Jema: You were chosen to wield the pants of mana. Hero: Why me? Jema: The have chosen you Hero. That means that you must save this world and crush the mana fortess.
The J Person
Grave Bat

Post by The J Person »

I was going to say something about Angela paying a visit to Duran's house with him in tow, but I can't for the life of me remember the lines.

YOU do it. :D