Tales of the Abyss Anime

Multimedia discussion fun for all!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

ryoko126
Dark Knight

Post by ryoko126 »

So far episodes 1-3 has been fansubbed, by different groups, though my favorite version is the Abyssal Chronicles version, and I must say it's shaping up really well. It's holding pretty true to the game, but adding a bit more insight into the story, while not dragging it out too much. The animation is really nice too, the way the fonic artes are created and used, to the details in Luke's hair. And even though I've gotten used to Bump of Chicken's vocals for Karma, I can't quite get into the ending song. It's not bad, but it doesn't really stick out either.
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

Its really good, yes?
They made Guys character as lovebale as always.....
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

I just can't find myself watching this. I know they made this one a standard anime in length, and that they are doing a pretty good job of hitting all the key events, but I can't help but feeling like they are going to ruin it somewhere.

*huggles Abyss*

They can't make me feel differently about my baby!

<.<;;
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

Actually its been pretty good so far. Ive watched past episode 12 already.. Its pretty good.... You should watch it Tsu.......
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

I might sometime. Right now I'm going through one of my anime dryspells anyway. XD
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

okay then. :D