Custom PS3 Theme - Mana Style

Expanding the Mana Universe. For fans, by fans.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Lotus
Grave Bat

Post by Lotus »

Alright guys, I am thinking about building me a Mana Theme for my PS3. I haven't begun development yet as I have a lot to learn, but I am trying to find some specific data. For those who may have experience with the PS3 themes, what are the locations of the icons relative tot he background. So the horizontal row, how high are they, and then the vertical row, how high is it from the side?

It supports multiple wallpapers per theme (6 I think) , so I was thinking about designing one per game. Secret of Mana, SD3, SwoM, LoM, CoM and . . . . .

The icons would be upgraded and cleaned up versions of the item icons from the Mana games. If I can come u0p with enough, I don't want it to look like some of the crappy themes where they only change the main icons, but the others still are original. SO this will probably be all or nothing.

What things would you like, and good concepts to share? Do you have a PS3?
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Let's see...

What you can do is either grab the main menu icons from SoM and use those, or maybe use the spirit icons for the main options.
ryuzaki
Mushboom

Post by ryuzaki »

oh man I hope you complete this theme. I would love to have a mana theme for my ps3 ^_^. FOr backgrounds you could use a random one which can come from each mana game (use artwork so it will look nice). Also for the main icons you can use a rabite.
Last edited by ryuzaki on Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.