Legend of Mana pictures

Archived news can be found here. (Read-only)
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Check out the gallery to find one hundered and ten new images under Legend of Mana.
They are all pretty small, but they are of every character you can imagine from the game!
Awesome!
Danny

Post by Danny »

I just checked them out right now and you're right, they are awsome! Tell, did you post them all by yourself?
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Yeah. I'm a webmaster here.
Danny

Post by Danny »

How did you find the time to do it all by your self? It must have took you a long time to post all those images of Legend of mana.
Hero of Spirits
Ma Goblin

Post by Hero of Spirits »

I must be insane, where are all these pictures I cannot find?
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

you find the images in the gallery

danny, we webmasters have other ways to upload stuff to server.
Danny

Post by Danny »

I guess so, but how? And also, how many webmasters are there? How do you become a webmaster? Is it just the people who started this web site or do you have to do something?
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Webmasters have access to the FTP server, what that does is basically use the server sites are on like you'd use any other computer, drag and drop files, cut and paste whatever, just through the internet. So dropping hundereds of files is just a cut and paste job that you've gotta do over the internet.
Also there is other stuff, but that's confusing, so Wai does it.

Wai and I are the two remaining webmasters.

Wai and a guy named RagNaroK started the website, so that's how they became webmasters.
I helped out with the site a lot and got promoted to like, a junior webmaster I guess, but then Wai left for a while so I took over the job. I paid for the domain name or something too, I dunno. Then Wai came back and there was much rejoicing.
There seems to be a curse on the webmasters here, who so ever becomes a webmaster becomes innexplicably lazy. Wai and I have succumbed to this curse many a time.

Basically becoming a webmaster is granted to those who do the work to become one, spend the money to become one (through purchasing server space, domain names, etc.), or someone who didn't start it but devoted a lot of their time to the site (like, years of their time).
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

The ranks of different position of working with a site:
1. Founder - The person who actually started the site. In seikens' case, me and RagNaroK
2. Webmaster - People who have full access to server, all the sites admin feauture. Usually the same person as the founder
3. The minions - People who does some kind of work for the site
4. News editor - People who has granted access to post news for the site
5. Newbie eater - Rare kind of people who eats newbies
6. Sheexy - A really rare species who does whatever I say :D
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Wai wrote:6. Sheexy - A really rare species who does whatever I say :D
Yeah, well, then why haven't I finished the FFA section eh?
You told me to do that like three years ago! :P

Man, I should stop being lazy.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Well I can't wait to see your FFA section when it is finished. I'm sure it will be great. Anyways, what ever happened to this RagNarok, founder of this site? Is he from Sweden like you Wai? I know for sure that his from a Nordic country since his name, Nagnarok means the last battle over Earth. I studied up on the Nordic myths. And it's Viking. ^_^ Are the J person, Kassidy and Faalster also web masters? I see that they also have different avatars then most people do. By the way, on the user list, RagNarok is a Rabite like a new user, how come? When I first signed up at the seikens, a person with gmail named damon sent me my password. Ways that this RagNarok person that you're taking about? Thanks for your time.
Last edited by Danny on Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

J person, Kassidy and Faalstar are just regular members of this forum.
everyone has their own avatar uploaded to the server. but the upload thing doesnt work for some reason, you have to mail me your avatar so i can set an avatar for you.

RagNaroK is not from Sweden. He is from Holland. having a name thats is related to the country doesnt mean you are from that country. sheexy's name is from SoM, i dont see he is from world of mana :P
I believe Rag has gave up all hope for seikens. ever since we started this site he havent been doing anything.

that was mailed to you when you registered here, thats an automatic mail send to all new members. its not damon, its daomen.

how long have you been using internet, you seem to be rather new not only to a forum, but the whole internet thing
Danny

Post by Danny »

Really, can you ask him to bring me some magic walnuts? Oh wait, his not. Oh well.

I have been using the internet for a long time. I just have never been at forums before. Well anyways, thanks for the information. Now I know how the command system works. And what about moderators? Do they just start topics and monitor the site like Kyatto? Sorry about all the questions. I just want to know if it works the same for you as other forums. Once again, thanks for you're time. I'm sure that this was my last question. Now we can get back at why Sheexy did not finish the FFA section you asked him to (if he did not already).
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

Kyatto/Kefka/Sabin/Vincent is just an irrelevant spam-machine that keeps going until it's out of steam.
There's no real hierarchy here, we are just people from different places across the world talking about what ever really. Anyone and post any topic in any forum (OF RELATED INFORMATION).
There's just the site admins (sheexy and wai), mod's/mod/moderator/monitors (myself, kyatto) and the rest of the gang (you know who you are).
Moderators do just as it sounds, moderates. They pick apart the good from the bad and nothing more. Worst we could do is tell you to stop, delete your posts, and finally edit your posts.
Some of us are forgiving, some of us aren't. I just hope you aren't a silver-tounged fella, or here be the lions.
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

*reads*
uhm... nice pictures of Legend of Mana! :)