DOM Poron find

Mana not on your side? Ask here and we'll help out!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

I cant find any pictures/images/screenshots of Dawn of mana poron/ chobin hood. I like the design for dawn of mana monsters goblin and poron better so I was going to use their design for the SoM manga instead of the origional SoM designs.

So if you guys find an Dawn of Mana poron/chobin hood or a DoM Goblin will you please send me a link to it or post the picture on this thread? thankyo

Anise.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

I believe you can find these in our image section.
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

You don't want to know what I thought that topic title said. <.<;;
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Tsurayu wrote:You don't want to know what I thought that topic title said. <.<;;
Ahaha XD

We have the CoM Chobin Hood which looks a lot like the DoM one, but I'll eventually get the DoM one scanned and up when I have my new laptop and a decent connection. (a week or two when I'm back at school)
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

manaman wrote:I believe you can find these in our image section.
ahaha :3 Im still waiting for Sheexy on that.
Tsurayu wrote:You don't want to know what I thought that topic title said. <.<;;
Im not perverted D:< &#12358;&#12399;wwwwww X3 I can see that hapening. It does look similar to that word.
Sheexy wrote:Ahaha XD

We have the CoM Chobin Hood which looks a lot like the DoM one, but I'll eventually get the DoM one scanned and up when I have my new laptop and a decent connection. (a week or two when I'm back at school)
Thankyou :3 I cant wait