Mana/Tales dream

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

So, I had a very weird dream sometime this morning before I woke up.

Everything started out normally enough, I was sitting around in my house when it suddenly started to get very cloudy and dark. I turned on the Skytrak (televised weather service) and checking to see if we were supposed to get any storms, but the radar was perfectly clear. I stepped outside and I noticed the sky seemed almost ominous, evil. Suddenly the ground started to shake and up came this brownish, gray material from within the ground across the street. Now across the street from me is a trailer park, well this "stuff" ended up destroying several trailers as it came up, but admist all the screaming as everyone ran over to see what it was everyone was saying that mysteriously no one was hurt.

Now, this is when it really started getting odd. After everything settled down and the dust cleared everyone looked up to find out what it was. The sky suddenly cleared and it was bright and sunny outside. Everyone was murmuring to themselves as to what this thing was and I remember suddenly yelling out loud. "Uh, it looks sort of like a Tree of Mana." I then realized probably no one knew what I was talking about, but some strange woman came up to me and said, "You're right. It is the Tree of Life." About that time the thing turned more brown than gray, and you could recognize it was a tree as it started blossoming leaves. Everyone was fascinated by it (apparently no one cares about collateral damage in my dream :P) I found myself talking with the woman about the tree with a few other people from around the neighborhood as well as my dad. My dad was extremely skeptical as to what it was. The woman and I told him that if the tree soon sprouted glowing, red flowers all around the base of the tree there was no doubt.

Everyone waited, but I remember walking right up to the tree and I felt warm air coming from it. There was a tiny hole in the side of the tree that was admitting some kind of warm, glowing air. I looked inside and all I saw was this glowing energy, I guess it was. Then that woman appeared next to me again and was telling me that is to be expected. That this tree wasn't an ordinary tree. It was filled with mana. I asked her if what I was feeling was mana and she told me it was. About that time the tree suddenly started blooming glowing, red flowers all around it. Then... I woke up. XD

Wow, I mean I have just as many random dreams as the next guy, but never as detailed as that one was. I guess the moral of the story is ol' Tray needs to stay off the orange soda before bed. XD
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Hahaha, great XD

I always have dreams of finding super rare Seiken Densetsu merchandise. Especially stuff that doesn't exist like a Legend of Mana dinette set XD

Then I wake up in the morning and feel sad cause I don't actually have the stuff anymore. XD
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

I always have wierd dreams of arm wrestling with popoie on the back of a howler with the mana spirits (4 on each side) rooting us on... I cant ever remember who wins though....
Lucemia
Fierce Head

Post by Lucemia »

It has nothing to do with Mana or Tales but I did have an awesome dream that I summoned Odin from FF9 and he attacked an actual town that I live near by and happen to hate. He through his Gungnir down into the midddle of the town(called Milltown) and destroyed it(just like the scene at Cleyra!). And then everyone had to rebuild the town and they had to build around the Gungnir because it was stuck in the ground and could not be removed and it made everyone mad because they had to see it everyday.

I thought that dream was frickin' awesome!
Dutch Samurai
Mushboom

Post by Dutch Samurai »

Oddly, last night I had a dream where I misplaced my Children of Mana game so I went to the store and picked up another copy... or at least what I thought was another copy. I ended up finding the one I misplaced and inspected both game boxes and noticed subtle differences. Instead of Ferrick and Tamber (two of the playable characters from CoM), there were two male hobbits on the newly purchased game box. Tamber is female, but the two hobbits were dead ringers for her and Ferrick, aside from slightly different clothing and bare furry feet. I can't remember the name of the game but it was in the same font as the Mana games. Out of curiosity, I put the game in my DS and there was an animated opening where a king was warning his court (and the player) about an approaching army of orcs... The two hobbits hadn't made an appearance in the intro and, sadly, at this point I woke up. I really wanted to see how this game "played out" even though it seemed to have nothing to do with the Mana and more to do with the Lord of the Rings or some rip-off of it.

So nothing about characters or events "coming to life" but I thought it was interesting.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Ha!

Wow, Dutch, that's a pretty awesome dream. I'll have to post my strange LotR and YouTube influenced dream sometime. Or maybe I already have. I'll have to check up on that. It was seriously one of the coolest dreams I've ever had. :)

Peace,

manaman
Etsura
Kid Goblin

Post by Etsura »

I just remembered a dream I had about a year ago.

I found myself lying on a meadow of grass and the sun was shining straight into my eyes. I stood up and realised that I had just woken up in the Mana Holyland. Looking around in amazement, I saw a rainbow-colored dragon flying in front of me out of the blue. I recognized that face instantly and asked "Flammie?", but the dragon shook her head. I somehow understood that she was Flammie's descendant and then asked her to take me to Flammie. She took off and beckoned me to follow, but how could I follow her without wings? Well, I don't know why, but somehow I was able to fly now. I flew after her and saw that the sky was full of Flammie's descendants. They all greeted me happily and we all flew around the sky, but I wasn't able to fly high enough to actually meet Flammie.
Then we all just flew around the sky above the Holyland... It felt so magnificent... :*

By the way, I'm going to draw a doujin manga based on this dream. ;)
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Etsura wrote:By the way, I'm going to draw a doujin manga based on this dream. ;)
Sweet.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Just woke up from a really stupid dream. XD

I was driving with my mom and sister somewhere when I found a magazine that had Seiken Densetsu themed cakes in it, so I was trying to find scissors so I could cut out the pictures for putting on Seikens before anyone posted them on the forums. I looked through the magazine and I remember feeling sad because I saw a Mushboom plushie that I originally saw in a dream I had a few months ago, but doesn't actually exist, and I was sad because I didn't know where to get one XD.

So I got scissors and I started cutting the first picture out, only to discover none of the other cakes were Seiken Densetsu related... or even cakes... there were just weird sprite pictures that were from some game, but not from the SD series. And then it all just went weird from there and I don't remember.

But now I want to make a Seiken Densetsu themed cake. XD
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

I like makeing cakes. I'll try to make one and I'll post it on the forum when Im done ^w^
But first off....

Okay you have all been to Mana theater right?
okay I had a dream I was at the store and couldent decide what i wanted to buy for breakfast.
Doughnuts, bananas, french-toast and such. Out of nowhere Pancakes and Radi appear our of no where.
"Randi!operation B-25" Orders Pancakes.
All the sudden Randi jumps in front of me with a plate of pancakes and mumbles in a ver nervous way,
"Please join me on the quest to find the syrupy path of wisdom. With you and me combinded we can save the world!"
I remember thinking' umm' and 'combinded in not a word' or something like that.
After words Pancake chewed Randi out for makeing a bad speech and I got a chocolate doughnut with sprinkles. huzza!
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

I have lots of dreams... really lots of dreams..
but none have ever involved anything with Mana/Tales.... :(
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

well... umm... their intresting I guess......^-^;