Where were you going, Moti?

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

.... nothing much happened, just some weird dream of joining World Rally Champ, became the Taraweeh imam, cleaned the house, and other ordinary affairs.

this week 4 of my Facebook comrades hold their birthday event. one is my neighbor, Anise's momma, and the rest two are my schoolmates. need to know, their birthdays occured in a row (monday-thursday). I'm sorry that I can't give any present..
edit: grammar check.
Last edited by Abdul_Moti on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Last Sunday we muslims had an event called 'Idul Fitri / Aidil Fitri. many people went to their home village, but still there were numerous who stay. after salaat 'Id, we had shakehand and forgive with each other. of course, it's a very dramatic scene. many were crying, sobbing with hope they would be forgiven. after that, they came to my home to have a feast, as always.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

A beautiful ritual.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

that happens every year. And the reason we had a feast at my home is my father is a muslim cleric.

I'm a descendant of cleric and military bloodline.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

It seems like you're very into your faith, Abdul. What makes you so passionate about it?
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

I that's because I have found many interesting topics in al-Qur'an. why not? I had found some scientific theories just like:

- Theory of Relativity
- Theory of Continental Drift
- Theory of Big Bang

it's really interesting. regardless if I'm a son of a muslim cleric.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Last night a cat left some excretion on my bed. It was dark so I didn't realize. when I'm tidying up in the morning, I found the excretion on the bed and my feet, oh creep.

"Who the cat left its s(censored)t on my bed?!" I shouted.

with p(censored for better taste)d off face, I clean the whole mess.

once again, creep.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Hey Abdul_Moti,

I think it's awesome that you are passionate about it. I too am passionate about religion--especially my own but not limited to it.

Peace,

manaman
NightshadeTea
Tomato Man

Post by NightshadeTea »

Abdul_Moti wrote:I that's because I have found many interesting topics in al-Qur'an. why not? I had found some scientific theories just like:

- Theory of Relativity
- Theory of Continental Drift
- Theory of Big Bang

it's really interesting. regardless if I'm a son of a muslim cleric.
Huh. Interesting. What does it say about these theories? I'm actually very interested to know. Does it say directly, or did you interpreted it that way from implications in the text?

Also: suck about the cat crap. :T ewww
Last edited by NightshadeTea on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

these theories are indirectly written in Al-Quran so I need to read many literary that related to its topic. still, I must be careful not to get blind when interpreting or I'll be just like ones with tainted mind around.
Last edited by Abdul_Moti on Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

.. just assist some people, then make myself some artsy artwork with an egg. maybe about three weeks since this post, you'll see.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

I'm kinda tired, because the school has a kind of "enrichment" to prepare for national exam. the exam itself for some people is really exhausting, and of course, depressing. But I found something incorrect. I think it's too exaggerated and by taking the lessons after school, the brain has less time for rest. Many people here still think that "the more you study the better".

I just adjust myself to the most efficient things possible for me to do, and keep my mind clear.

Poor them...
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Well, in other thread of this site on post #880, I said that:

1) I was more capable controlling female characters.
2) I keep myself playing Castlevania series.
3) same as previous, but with Mana series.

The reasons are:

1) Actually it's just a suggestive minds about female characters. Some say they are swift, evade-easy and dangerous when playing with magic. I got myself 'consumed' by this kind of thinking. Made me think "why do you need a one hit kill if you can't even hit your foe?"

2) It's about the truth of Vlad Tepes "Dracula" himself. I found there is a major information blackout regarding his history. Not everyone know that he was considered a hero of the Crusade (crusader's side of course), a person called by other people nowadays as a tyrant (the Impaler), and found dead in a decent battle against the Turkish army of Janissaries and Urban cannons (means he became the martyr, such an honor). The only thing most people know regarding "Dracula", that is a vampire who ... (you know the rest). I don't want to see his fakes on the games, so think if he is a Superman, then I'm Gog (the villain who kills Superman in all times).

3) Mana series, specifically Legend and Dawn of Mana, were the last mementos given from my deceased dear. She said, "I know my conditions won't allow me to live much longer. If I cannot continue my life, then please continue my journey in these games. Promise me, my dear." and then she was right. She had gone. I am to fulfill my promise.

Those are the reasons...