Where were you going, Moti?

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

I am truly sorry this month because I have to finish many school tasks and struggling against the heart problems. I want to make this topic as my journal, but you are welcome to comment.

Allow me to continue, yeah?

This was happened in Feb 17th, my birthday. As usual, no happy birthday words came to me in last 16 years. Of course, it's painful for anyone whose birthdays not celebrated, right? Me too. but it seemed the Supreme Being wanted me not to keep myself suffering. The weather was perfect, at least for me. This made me pleased. I had a good motivation to keep my soul within my flesh.

Feb 21~24.
My comrades and I went for a study tour to Yogyakarta. We got some heavy rain which made the driver drove slowly, and that make our arrival late. I hurriedly went to the restroom for 'resting'. But I sense the comrades of Shade and Zable Fahr roaming around. My comrades too sensed their existence that made them 'resting' even more, made their pants wet. I うはwwwwww-ed and told them if they are harmless since the Shadoles assist them.

There, we went to Borobudur where I got an introduce with a French named Seb, Ketep Pass which located among many mountains, the Sultanate of Yogyakarta's Keraton and some more places to visit.

That was fun.

Feb25~27.
I just went home with lots of reports to do. My heart didn't want to cooperate, so I should stay home for the moment.

Feb28~now
Just recovered from the heart problems. I just finished some assignment from school. Just two more and I am done, thanks to the Supreme Being for helping me managed the mess.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Hey, late happy birthday man!

Hope your heart problems aren't real serious, and I hope you catch up on all the school stuff. That's what I always find myself racing against. XD
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Hi there,

Likewise, I hope your heart problems end quickly and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

School can be tough. All the best, okay?

manaman
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Oh wow. Yeah, hope everything is alright now and happy belated. XD
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

I hope you heart problems get beter!!!!!!!!!!
We cant survive without your awsomwness!
ytwars
Chess Knight

Post by ytwars »

Happy Late Birthday!!!!!!

Wow, that sucks to hear about your heart problems, hopefully you can get better soon.
Lucemia
Fierce Head

Post by Lucemia »

What ytwars said.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Thanks for all of your words. I couldn't imagine how awful am I if my customers like you didn't make business with me.

March 7~9
Just left the last entry here, there were heavy rain around my neighborhood. And as I guessed, flood came to home. though as high as heel, but still, it was uneasy to clean it up. my comrades came, asked for my report. I said all of the report lies within my head, while my finger pointed to a hornet hive above me. They said it was fine, but should be finished before Tuesday (march 10) and asked me to get rid of that hive- if I wanted my home not to be called a zoo. Whatever, it was nature.

March 10~13
Whole class were blamed for the reports made, most of the teachers said if the reports were a disaster. it was our very best, so what are they expected for, a masterpiece? since those were our first report, i thought they were really good. those teachers said to remake that report. fortunately, one of the teachers was on our side. he said to accept them as they were. Phew.

March 14~16 (now)
Another spasms came, they were painful for sure. what happened before made me suffer more. people around me seemed to know not about this. Yeah, I was, am and will hide it, for many people are worse than me. I lost motivation again, until I read my entry be replied by all of you guys.

Many thanks for you to keep me live. I know not how long I will last....
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

March 17~23
I am fine, the pain is being treated properly. Surely it requires some funds, so I opened my savings to pay the treatment. My friends came, one of them also played one of Seiken series, LoM. he got lost in the junkyard and I picked him up, to the Ulkan Mines and 'train' the character in no future mode with no strong weapons. Seem they noticed my pain, but I pretend to know not about it.

this week I got the midterm exam to be taken, so I think a permission is necessary to absent for two weeks from now.

Many thanks and take care.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Hey man, hope everything goes well. Just keep in good spirits.

My mom had some heart troubles a few years ago and she had to go get surgery for it, and everything wound up ok. Hope your condition is treated as easily.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Thanks Sheexy, and everyone. now I am get used of it and just finished the exam. the result itself was average because I didn't aim myself too high, afraid of falling deeper. At least I didn't cheat other's work, unlike some of my classmates. My li'l brother has a birthday today and, the party can't be held since my father didn't take his salary yet. maybe tomorrow.

Take care. and keep your spirits at good state. I am certain you wanted not to be like me right now.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

I had been told if I am become the school 'delegate' of National Science Olympic that will be held on the middle of April. I am pleased and feel in the best mood ever, for this year. this is because of your motivation. As a gratitude, I had been submitted some of my artwork that can be seen here. Enjoy.
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Wow, congratulations Abdul!
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Hey cool man!

I used to always do that Science competition stuff when I was in school, but I honestly didn't know what I was doing for half of it, I dunno why the teachers thought I was so good in it. XD

Good luck on the competition!

I'll have to check out your drawings while I'm not on dial up at home x_x I can barely load Seikens.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Thank you, the Mana blessed ones. Your words motivated me again. Just remembered about my lovely friend. Memories of her lay within all of you here. Once again, thanks.^_^

I shall do my best.
Last edited by Abdul_Moti on Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.