Where were you going, Moti?

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Kimiko wrote:You're going to represent all of Jakarta in a national science competition? Whoa, that's a great accomplishment :D
No, not yet Kimiko, I still have to succeed two or three qualifications left. Wish me luck, OK?
ytwars wrote:That is really awesome!!!!!!!!!

And good luck getting to sleep!!!
Thanks a lot. I am to try hard (wonder if I can not sleep at all, how stressed I will become)
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

well, last week I have two things that get into my mind. what are they, see below please.

May 23rd
I was having lunch while my momma and sis watched a gossip show on TV. the 'news' itself was about a really 'romantic' couple. as a response of the 'news', my mom said if their age of marriage won't last long due to their meeting frequency. I think my momma should not say such a thing because she too not seldom meet pappa. I just wanted pappa not to hear the words because pappa had a kind of divorce problem when he's still a kid.

May 25th
I know not what I am to say, either good word or bad word, because my classmates and I got a word which explains that the exam will be held earlier, on first June.As a response, I am some sort of relief, because I do want to finish the exam earlier. But when I heard about the schedule of the Science Competition, I found if both the schedules are quite conflicting. I must finish the last three days' exam subjects later. Of course, by permission of the principal.

I shall be really busy in the next two weeks, but I will left my new entries whenever I have time.

Well, take care.
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Good luck Abdul :)
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

yeah, this week is school exam time. it is time to test my 'warp brain' once more. those subjects are to be eradicated..

Kimiko, thanks. I just got better rank in first qualification. only 15 ranks more and I shall be among the 'delegates'. I'm constantly climb to the top, so worry not.

I just met one who talked to me in Advanced Anime there in Science Competition. he was on top ladder but now our gap is just 20 ranks. wonder what's going on with him.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

I was daydreaming at school when exam. I was the fastest one, so waiting the time of finish is really boring. I drew two pictures which never have a transit in my mind. I was surprised after the time's up. You want to see?

and this one

please note that they were drawn while I was daydreaming at school. It's a bit funny.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Wow,

That's pretty cool. I like "The Mischievous Genie of the Lamp!"

Peace,

manaman
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

I don't have scanners so I need to say apologize for the pictures which are really blurry.

What I think from my second picture is "Where the (beep) are my clothes?!" Even I didn't realize that I made it. :-)
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

hmm, now I have decided to tell you something, my comrades.

I took some pictures when it was drizzling, and what I found is kind of strange.
I took this pic with my friend's handphone

kinda weird, eh? what do you think?

edit: it was a pair of eyes...
edit2: I mean three.. how blind am I..
Last edited by Abdul_Moti on Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

I think I actually see three eyes in that picture.. :o
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Wow!

I most certainly see the eyes in that picture. That's something else!

Thanks for sharing,

manaman
ytwars
Chess Knight

Post by ytwars »

That's an awesome pic!!!!!!!!
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

To me it looks like a masquerade mask and reminds me of a certain someone from Dawn of Mana. . . .
Aurora_Borealis
BuzzBee

Post by Aurora_Borealis »

Kimiko wrote:I think I actually see three eyes in that picture.. :o
Kimiko's right... I also see a third eye. There's one on the right side of the tree. It's as visible as the other 2.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Ever think of what or who it could be? Seems I need to stop thinking about those eyes.

remember my scooter, comrade? It was repaired a month ago, but I feel something wrong..
after 28 years of its service for our family, it has the slowest speed and unstable power ever, due to the repair, even I can't reach 25 kph. need to know, it had better performance before it was repaired (though the exhaust broken). They repaired it halfway. I know some parts had been changed and it has a good effect, but what they had done to the fuel intake is just unforgivable. they changed the small bar which is a component of it to the jammed one. I am certain everyone here know how I feel..

Seems I have to look for the new unjammed 'little bar' of the intake.
poor it, I feel I can hear it says "I am humiliated, please help me"
It shouldn't be 'heard', it deserves full repair.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Oh,

I hate that, Moti! It's terrible when something that just feels right suddenly doesn't anymore--and sometimes there's nothing you can do about it. I don't mean to depress you. This instance may be different. I was thinking of things that felt right because of some fluke in design. Some unintended happy accident. If something busts, that's it. For example, the keyboard on my computer was replaced. It's not bad now, but the first one felt perfect.

Sigh,

manaman