Where were you going, Moti?

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

the preliminary was done successfully and the result is #22. means I am passed to the next step because the limit is #50. I was on a midterm break and fixed my own standalone comp, because the cord and power supply were out of order. fixing it made me a bit penniless. Heheh..

Thanks everyone.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Fuuu, haa..

it is really breath taking, waiting for the next round of the Science Competition that will be held on May 3rd, next Sunday. Why so breath taking?

because it is such an impossible thing for one of the social class to join the competition for the science class.

I needed to call upon my 'brain of the singularity' once more.

Oh yeah, yesterday my mother celebrated her 45th birthday.
Happy birthday Momma!!
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Hmm, seems our commander, Sheexy, saw me wandering like a specter lately.
Sheexy wrote:Hey, I saw you online on the forums and I was wondering where you were gonna say hi :P Where and how've you been man?
well, I am pretty busy so I have insufficient time to see everyone here, so at least I left my entries here.

Wonder what topic I normally active?

first of all, this topic. second, post your desktop thread. after that two, wherever is fine.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

hmm, last two weeks I was repairing my old 1981 Honda C 70
note if this is just an illustration, mine is a bit 'naked'.

what were repaired?
Transmission (clutch), electrics (lamps and accumulator), fuel intake (carburator) and so on.
hope my savings for this year are worth enough to make it runs better, because I really like its fuel economy. Ever imagine 20 km only needs about 150 cc of fuel?
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

last week my two best friends, Noerman and Aga, and I had a 'party time', Aga and I had been taken picture by Noerman when we were asleep.
this is me

and this is Aga

when we knew these two, we decided to get a revenge on him, this is Noerman's photo.

never let two of us have a revenge on you, Noerman, because revenge is a sweet game..
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Heh, the classic "pile random objects on people while they sleep" prank. It never gets old.

How did the Science competition go?

That's a neat little scooter, I could use something like that for when I'm at college. Driving a car (especially an old one like mine) around a campus is a pain, plus there are never parking spaces open for it. But with a little thing like that you can fit yourself into the motorcycle parking spots that are always open.

I've got some kind of old 1975 Suzuki motorcycle I need to fix up. It's got problems with the electronics and the gasline, but I have no idea about fixing those things.

Is your school year ending soon?
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

hmm, the science competition will be held on may 16, after some unclear circumstances lately.

You have an old bike too? I encourage you to fix her up, commander, and ride on the wind. I am certain you'll get the nostalgic memories of the first time you play Mana series, like me.

That C70 isn't mine. I'll get its picture soon, and I am certain you'll say "this scooter needed to be pimped, man."

How do you know that? my school year ends on June, until then, I'm really busy.

I am looking forward to meet you guys on Skype.

Well, take care of yourself.
ytwars
Chess Knight

Post by ytwars »

Good luck at the Science Fair!!!!

You should put rabites on your scooter!!!!
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Hey,

Nice update man. Good luck getting your bike fixed up. That's a sweet ride if you can get it up to snuff.

Peace,

manaman
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Indeed you're right, manaman. I can feel riding on the wind whenever I ride it.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

ytwars wrote:Good luck at the Science Fair!!!!

You should put rabites on your scooter!!!!
Thanks ytwars, and good luck on your own business too. For the rabites, unfortunately nobody selling mana merchandise around my vicinity. I had looking forward to it, but ... you need to know whether I am not an opulent one.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

I am qualified on the second qualification of the Science competition. and now waiting for the third one. After passed this one, I will become the delegate of Jakarta on the national stage later.

I didn't know if the second qualification will be held just south from the ASEAN (Association of SE Asian Nations) Secretariat, ... wow. Wonder where the next qualification will be held.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Yesterday I really a dead meat (more like bones). I was really tired but can't even close my eyes for a while.

I tried to take a nap after gone home.Image
but still, hard to close my eyes.

then I changed my clothes and play a game on computer, hope I'll get wasted there.
what I played is Red Alert 2, after some booring resource taking, I felt I can close my eyes, but..

No, not yet, the game crashes. this is why.
I didn't defrag the HD yet.

and finally, I could sleep at 1.00 AM.
Last edited by Abdul_Moti on Thu May 21, 2009 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

You're going to represent all of Jakarta in a national science competition? Whoa, that's a great accomplishment :D
ytwars
Chess Knight

Post by ytwars »

That is really awesome!!!!!!!!!

And good luck getting to sleep!!!