I love Bioware.
ytwars
Chess Knight

Post by ytwars »

Some parts are like the matrix...
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

I can't wait! Thanks for posting this, by the way. I had completely forgotten I had made this thread and I watched the video yesterday thinking of making a thread for it! Glad you beat me to it. :)
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

That trailer was fantastic, it's just a pity that it's still an MMO.
Varius41
Eye Spy

Post by Varius41 »

Tekka wrote:That trailer was fantastic, it's just a pity that it's still an MMO.
It will be amazingly different though... one of those things that you can't accurately judge how it will turn out until it is actually out and you're playing it.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

I will believe it when I see it, as long as it does not carry a monthly fee, in which case I won't try it at all.
Aurora_Borealis
BuzzBee

Post by Aurora_Borealis »

Tekka wrote:That trailer was fantastic, it's just a pity that it's still an MMO.
I'm fine with it being an MMO. I'm going Sith, with the Saber Staff (Darth Maul's lightsaber has ALWAYS been my favorite, better than dual-wield, especially in Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy) and I'm going to enjoy tearing off some Jedi's faces and handing it back to them and say "I think this is yours....Want a rematch? *looks at him fall on the ground waiting to respawn*... I guess not..." I would also kill them and expect a voice in the background from Mortal Kombat saying "Round Two!!......Round Two!!!..." and I would say "I don't think he's getting up..." =)
Hopefully, if to the end of the making of this game, it's even better than what I saw when I went to E3, or at least as good (hopefully it won't be a let-down), it will definitely be my ticket out of World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King... I've been playing that ever since it was first released on Vanilla WoW (the old classic max level 60) and till then, it's just been getting worse. Blizz should've kept it at Vanilla WoW, The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King were awful...
Last edited by Aurora_Borealis on Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ytwars
Chess Knight

Post by ytwars »

It would be cool if you could get a lightsaber like Darth Nihl's.
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/sdcc- ... wars/53017

Not related, but.... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :D:D:D
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Interesting concept. I hadn't heard anything about this! Thanks, Faalstar!