When seikens goes wrong

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

Aurora_Borealis wrote:I can always be somebody else if you really want Korren, I just liked him in SD3, especially fighting him :P
I can always choose to be Heath =D Now he was a pain in the butt to kill in SD3...
It's cool, I don't mind if you borrow him for a while. :P But Heath is also cool.

Guren is such an awesome NPC aesthetically and story wise, but I was actually quite disappointed with the battle with him. While I was really looking forward to it, not only is his spell pool largely ineffective (he could really benefit from more annoying spells than straight out elemental damage that really doesn't vary much from spell to spell), the mechanics of his battle AI are awful, especially if you're soloing him.

When he's gliding around the balcony he will sometimes get "stuck" in one of the corners and won't move and won't attack any more unless you try to somehow push/lure him out of the corner... Then he'll eventually resume spamming spells.

But really, if you don't make a point of "helping" the AI out like that, which is ridiculous in of itself, you can just leave him stuck in the corner and wail on him until he goes down... and he won't even attempt to fight back. -_- So disappointing.
Aurora_Borealis
BuzzBee

Post by Aurora_Borealis »

うはwwwwww, yeah that's very true. And cool, I'll be Korren then, next time I'll be Heath =) He should cast stuff like Death Spell (that really annoyed me....) like the one Jester does. He should also cast that one spell that Carlie gets depending on her class changes (the name escapes me...) where it decreases all of your stats, that really annoyed me too, when some NPC's do that...
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

IDK I need to finnish playing SD3