Doujinshi - Of the Non-H variety.

Expanding the Mana Universe. For fans, by fans.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

Im always right.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Anise wrote:psh! Rabite X Duran is the best pairing ever you simps~!
Just because I devour rabites doesnt mean that I should be romantically paired with one. -__-
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

I dont know....... Wha does it usally mean when you eat someone?
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Sheexy wrote:
Tsurayu wrote:Silly Rabite, Angela is for Duran!

... gawd. That might be the worst pun I have ever done ever.
Fixed it for you. :-P (see: making it worse XD)
Sheexy, you're awful! Ha ha ha! :D
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

Anise that is surprisingly dirty for you.

I'm so proud. T_T

I would like to get this back on topic, though even if I do manage to it would likely only be me posting anyway. ;_;

I have another doujinshi coming which is an SD3 gag doujinshi featuring every main character plus Guren, Heath, Eagle, and the soldiers of Altena. Really looking forward to that one! While I love my romantic fluff, I love comedy doujinshi just as much. Well maybe a little less...

A couple more prints, all SD3 this time. A few of the main cast with Guren and some GurenXAngela notepaper which is very nice.

I'm so glad to have gotten back into SD3 after all this time, there is so much fun to be had in the fan market.

Also I'm trying to get hold of a HawkeyeXRiesz doujinshi called "Earth Material" but I haven't had any luck tracking that one down yet... Hopefully sometime soon, but I'm not overly optimistic for finding a copy of it.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

It's doujinshi monday here on the orbital ring.

I am extremely pleased with all of these. I was a little let down by the art in A-Sign but there are still some cute stories in it so I can live with that. The art in Love Boat and Super Lovers Super is fantastic though! And the paper quality of those two books is phenomenal. Really nicely drawn and put together, it's no wonder the competition for them in the auction was so fierce.

I particularly like the double page of Guren, Bijou, and Deathjester in SLS, and of course the obligatory Guren/Angela fluff in both books.

I love the death machine doujinshi as well. The physical humour gets me going... I like Guren's cat mouth =3 and his exaggerated pursed lips when he's talking to the Altenian wizards.

Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

If you happen to find me some DuranxAngela, I would love you forever. =P
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

You're gonna have to buy that stuff yourself. But I don't see any auctions for Duran/Angela books right now.

Right now there is an Angela/Victor book, Duran/Charlotte, a whole boatload of Hawkeye/Riesz, and some gen doujinshi on yahoo japan.

There will probably be some in stores or available direct from the artists, but you'd have to go look for it.
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Tekka wrote:You're gonna have to buy that stuff yourself. But I don't see any auctions for Duran/Angela books right now.

Right now there is an Angela/Victor book, Duran/Charlotte, a whole boatload of Hawkeye/Riesz, and some gen doujinshi on yahoo japan.

There will probably be some in stores or available direct from the artists, but you'd have to go look for it.
It's all lies. :P
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

Tsurayu wrote:
Tekka wrote:You're gonna have to buy that stuff yourself. But I don't see any auctions for Duran/Angela books right now.

It's all lies. :P
Stop being a drama whore and go back to fakku!

As it happens, there was a Duran/Angela book on there up until yesterday called "Sailing Together" (at least I assume they just made a mistake on the spelling), but it was sold. So you kinda missed the boat on that one. Boat... geddit?

Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Tekka wrote:...on yahoo japan.
Hey Tekka, you're talking about Japan's Yahoo Auction thing right?

How have you gone about ordering stuff from there? Everything I have seen on there says it won't ship to the U.S.

Do you use one of those sites that will do the auction for you and then send it to you for a small fee, or how have you gotten around that? (assuming you've come across it)

I'd really like to get some stuff, but I'm not sure how much I like the idea of paying someone else to do it.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

I use Rinkya, they run a good service and are completely trustworthy. But it's not cheap by any means and the fees are annoyingly rigid, especially for non-doujin items and items over 1000 yen.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Cool, thanks for the info. They actually seem a tad bit cheaper than the other places I've looked at.
Good to hear firsthand from someone that it's a reliable service, thanks!
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

Three more to my doujinshi collection, and probably the last ones I'll be getting for quite some time, as I have other collections I need to spend some money on now. It's been fun though. This will probably start all over again the next time I get the urge to play SD3.

Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

So much for my break. As soon as I saw this book, I knew I absolutely had to have it no matter what. It was completely worth it, as I love this book to death.

ImageImage

Angel Baby Cupid, another Guren X Angela centric book that causes me to break out in excessive fits of fangirl squee.

There are lots of fun illustrations to go along with the two main stories, such as scientist Guren which instantly made me think of my Tokimeki baby, Yuina Himoo. :P

And of course hugging and smiling poses like those on the cover.

The main story was immense fun. Guren was trying to read a book, and Angela keeps harassing him physically by doing things like prodding him in the back of neck, making him jump out of his skin, and grabbing his cheeks and stretching them out. You know the kind of thing that they can only do in anime and manga.

And of course my absolute favourite, that's probably a given really considering how much I love them, the pull down and kiss. With a little heart in speech bubble no less. <3 Aww. So happy.

^_^

I also got a Rapunzel book on the same pairing. This one sadly wasn't nearly as happy and fun but it did have sweet moments. Such as Guren giving Angela the single flower, and then of course the game storyline kicks in and it's really sad. ;_;

And that's all for today. I can never get enough of these books, so there will probably be more at some point...