Other sites

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

I will comply. But I would like to stress I have not used any explicit language.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Like previously stated, this is a family oriented forum. We like to have this place to be safe for children from learning this kind of stuff in this community. Talking about stuff like masturbation is inappropriate.

And let us continue with the subject, what was it?

Oh, I surf around. I like to lurk around the net
ytwars
Chess Knight

Post by ytwars »

I am mostly on Star Wars or 40k forums.
Delvar
Crawler

Post by Delvar »

I recently gave up and made an account on Twitter. I actually use it, too. I spend a bit of time on there catching up with friends I don't see so often and some game and hardware companies.

ytwars, what do you collect? I have marines and nids ;)
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

well, other sites, usually...

(sort by frequency)
1. this site
2. Advanced Anime .................................................................................as the overmind
3. Yahoo! & gmail ...................................................................................to check e-mails
4. Avast! website ....................................................................................to update my antivirus database
5. Facebook ...........................................................................................as Overseer Moti
6. sites which inappropriate to be mentioned here ......................................but only looking for BGs
7. Digital Blasphemy ...............................................................................to check new BGs in its free gallery
8. Command and Conquer .......................................................................to send my regards to Kane

they're sites I often visit, feel free to check. Maybe you'll meet me in other sites.
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

Don't Avast update the antivirus database by itself?
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

my own computer at home doesn't connected to the net for some reason like the security, economy and stuff..
I do want it connected, but my parents don't permit it. Ah, feodalism.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Well,

I do look at Facebook, LiveJournal, Nintendo Fanboy, and probably a few others, but those are the main ones that come to mind right now, so that should tell you something.

Peace,

manaman
Pein
Rabite

Post by Pein »

hmm. I go a lot @ deviant art, pixiv, joystiq, minninova..... uhm one manga and manga fox? ^_^l I'm a random person so a lot of random sites per day!
Delvar
Crawler

Post by Delvar »

Pein wrote:hmm. I go a lot @ deviant art, pixiv, joystiq, minninova..... uhm one manga and manga fox? ^_^l I'm a random person so a lot of random sites per day!
As long as Seikens is also one of your random sites, we're happy :D
Destiny
Steamed Crab

Post by Destiny »

I'm boring. I go to New Scientist, Facebook, LiveJournal, and a couple of webmail sites. That's pretty much it. :p