Mythril Online

Expanding the Mana Universe. For fans, by fans.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Count Lee
Mushboom

Post by Count Lee »

Me and Sheexy are gonna TRY to make an mmorpg called Mythril Online! :) you guys are gonna LOVE it ( if we get it working ) it might take a year or so.
I got the screenshots buti can't load them up on here just yet ( sorry! )
Last edited by Count Lee on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

I don't remember agreeing to this man x__x

I don't have time to work on making an MMO, I've got the website to work on, game projects I've already got going and school to take care of.

Keep us updated about what you're working on though, hope your project goes well.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Count Lee wrote:I'm still looking for a good game maker for Mythril Online
Count Lee wrote:I got the screenshots buti can't load them up on here just yet ( sorry! )
Im confused. Do you have screenshots? But if you do, how did you make screenshots, if you dont have any game maker yet? Or dont tell me you just took screenshots from an existing game?

Or are you telling me that you just lied?

Re sheexy. I didnt even know you were going to make an mmorpg ^^ Thats like impossible, a two man team making an mmorpg. A year wouldnt even suffice :D :D :D
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

and don't forget money!! It cost a lot =/
nick912012
Pebbler

Post by nick912012 »

Mythril Online, eh?

Does it take place in Gaia/Gaeus or something?

Please let somebody get the joke =P. I thought of it while in the shower this morning!
Count Lee
Mushboom

Post by Count Lee »

Sheexy wrote:I don't remember agreeing to this man x__x

I don't have time to work on making an MMO, I've got the website to work on, game projects I've already got going and school to take care of.

Keep us updated about what you're working on though, hope your project goes well.
Well, i sent u a PM and it was saying that maybe all you had to do was just like ah nvm you don't have too! Forget about it

~~
nick912012 wrote:Mythril Online, eh?

Does it take place in Gaia/Gaeus or something?

Please let somebody get the joke =P. I thought of it while in the shower this morning!
Actually it's like a sequel to sword of mana kinda
nick912012
Pebbler

Post by nick912012 »

Yo Count, at the bottom of your posts, there's a button labeled, "Edit." Click that if you want to make another message. Double posting's not good.

Also, do you have any information about it. You're being pretty vague still on the details.
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

*eats doughnut*

Sheexys been gelecting the beatery to much..... I wont allow him to work on this >,>
*jokeing*
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

Please Count Lee, stop double posting.
Have merge your posts and deleted the double now.
Use the "Edit" button on the lower right of the post you want to edit. (^^,)
NightshadeTea
Tomato Man

Post by NightshadeTea »

Hey, good luck on the MMOPRG! I, myself, have started to put together some information for an ___ of Mana-based RP forum. It's a lot of work and I wish you the best!

Do you have any ideas for a plot (like quests and stuff) and character types yet? Even if you don't have any art to show, since you seem so eager to advertise it, maybe you should share some of the things that have been turning in your head so people can constructively critique them before you get too involved in something and realize there's a plot/story hole Arnold Schwarzenegger could drive his Hummer through. (trust me, I've been there. It's not a happy feeling. xD )

Also...
Count Lee wrote:Well, i sent u a PM and it was saying that maybe all you had to do was just like ah nvm you don't have too! Forget about it
You probably already figured this out by the way Sheexy reacted to you, but it's really not a good thing to assume somebody has agreed to your offer if they didn't say anything. If they didn't say anything, that means their decision is pending. :3

Cheers and good luck to you!
Last edited by NightshadeTea on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

/me ponders sending Fort Knox a PM saying they want to send a million dollars his way, see if by any chance it works out.