"Go" Get One? . . .

Everything from Apple to Zerglings

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

I just noticed that there is still no right analog stick. It's my biggest gripe with the PSP and Sony refuses to fix it.

I don't like digital distribution either. I have to have something tangible. I almost bought Patapon 2 until I found out that you're buying an empty box. I put it back and saved $20 (Not to mention I can download and play it for free thanks to the wonderful Pirates of the world). I think by forcing all games to be downloaded it encourages piracy. When you buy a game you actually get the physical game and a nifty box. With digital distribution there is less incentive to buy the game.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

DeadWolf wrote:I think by forcing all games to be downloaded it encourages piracy. When you buy a game you actually get the physical game and a nifty box. With digital distribution there is less incentive to buy the game.
You know,

That's a good point. I hadn't thought about it, but one of the big attractions for me to buy a game new is for the pristine box, manual and art.

Well thought, well thought,

manaman
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

The average PSP game is about $35. If I buy a game at the store I get the box and manual. Once it turns to forced download you'll still pay about $35 for that game but no box of manual. Sounds like a hook to me so I'll just find a torrent.

The reason I don't pirate Wii/PSP games (and I can... [That's how I demo before buying]) is because I enjoy owning the box to the game. If it means buying the game to get it that's fine.
Quemaqua
Silktail

Post by Quemaqua »

Absolutely. I feel exactly the same.