the king is dead, long live the king

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Delvar
Crawler

Post by Delvar »

Anise wrote:I liked his music but he was a chilld malester........ so I really am glad hes dead!
I thought that was just media speculation. I never heard any conclusive reports that he actually did that... Did you?
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

He was put on trial for seven counts of child molestation amongst other charges, but was found not guilty on every charge. It was one of those trials that leaves you wondering which side, if any, was actually telling the truth. Mr. Jackson for his truly odd behaviour, and the accuser and his family for only bringing the charges to light after the ITV documentary which made it seem like a money grubbing scheme.

True or not, that stigma will never ever leave his image, even after death.
nick912012
Pebbler

Post by nick912012 »

Do you have anymore?????? =P

And by court, he is not a child molester. Sure, people might think he was, but I personally don't think he is one. I was really distraught over his death. Michael Jackson has influenced me in many ways, and he's a worldwide hero.

I really hope he's not dead and this is all just a gimmick for his come back tour. Maybe he's going to rise from the grave to make Thriller more realistic and crazy... I mean, Michael is the only person in the world that could effectively pull this off. This has to be true, right?!
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

nick912012 wrote:I really hope he's not dead and this is all just a gimmick for his come back tour.
Which would set him in my books as being a sick sick man.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

Hell, it worked for the Undertaker.

He'd have to hijack someone elses concert though, because resurrecting himself in an empty venue because everyone has gotten a refund on their tickets would be kind of silly.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Kassidy wrote:
nick912012 wrote:I really hope he's not dead and this is all just a gimmick for his come back tour.
I told Faalstar I bet it was all a stunt for a new version of Thriller.
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

I never did think he was a child molestor. I know I'm one of the few, but I always thought he was innocent. The guy may have been seriously disturbed, but he was also seriously misunderstood. I'll continue to believe in him now.
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

Sheexy wrote:
Kassidy wrote:
I told Faalstar I bet it was all a stunt for a new version of Thriller.
AND I KEEP TELLING YOU NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE THE ORIGINAL THRILLER.
Delvar
Crawler

Post by Delvar »

Tsurayu wrote:I never did think he was a child molestor. I know I'm one of the few, but I always thought he was innocent. The guy may have been seriously disturbed, but he was also seriously misunderstood. I'll continue to believe in him now.
I agree, but in the sense that they didn't have any REAL evidence besides people who seemed to want a cut in the drama (and the money). I'm just not convinced that he was as bad as the media made him out to be. He had a lot of serious problems, but the media really swung off that, as they do.
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

Delvar wrote:I agree, but in the sense that they didn't have any REAL evidence besides people who seemed to want a cut in the drama (and the money). I'm just not convinced that he was as bad as the media made him out to be. He had a lot of serious problems, but the media really swung off that, as they do.
I must agree as well. It is suspicious when a grown up wants children to sleep in their bed. I think the children who actually said they were abused, were told to by force.
Paparazzi nazi's...
Delvar
Crawler

Post by Delvar »

Kyatto wrote:I think the children who actually said they were abused, were told to by force.
I know that's true for the first ever allegation of molestation. So everything else afterwards could be fabricated as well. In the first instance, it was the parent of the 'victim' forcing them to lie. This is why I'm not so sure that he did it.
Last edited by Delvar on Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Destiny
Steamed Crab

Post by Destiny »

I don't think MJ is a child molester. He is a disturbed soul, but not like -that-, IMO. Anyway he was found not guilty.

I'm not exactly the most empathic of people and I don't feel any personal sadness over this, but I can understand that the death is a sad event for many people and I feel bad for his kids who will now grow up without a father.

I was never a MJ fan and don't really care for his music much. I always find the treatment of celebrity deaths a little odd... But as I said, I'm not exactly the most empathic of people! :p
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Michael Jackson died of food poisoning from eating out 12 year olds.
ytwars
Chess Knight

Post by ytwars »

They had his glove in Seattle, it was awesome!!!!!!!(I think I took close too 20 pictures of it)