Secret of Mana Tattoos?

Expanding the Mana Universe. For fans, by fans.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

bastian
Weepy Eye

Post by bastian »

I have four zelda tats but NO mana tats. how is that possible? maybe because there really aren't very many iconic images from the mana series. I REALLY like the Mana Tree etching on that huge stone thing in Dawn of Mana. The image that looks ancient and has the Spirits surrounding it. But I can't find a clear enough image of that online to take to the tat artist. :(
pallybear
Lullabud

Post by pallybear »

bastian wrote:I have four zelda tats but NO mana tats. how is that possible? maybe because there really aren't very many iconic images from the mana series. I REALLY like the Mana Tree etching on that huge stone thing in Dawn of Mana. The image that looks ancient and has the Spirits surrounding it. But I can't find a clear enough image of that online to take to the tat artist. :(
Cool Dude! Would you mind posting pics of your Zelda tats? I would like to see them as I am a tattoo nerd :P
Delvar
Crawler

Post by Delvar »

bastian wrote:I have four zelda tats but NO mana tats. how is that possible? maybe because there really aren't very many iconic images from the mana series. I REALLY like the Mana Tree etching on that huge stone thing in Dawn of Mana. The image that looks ancient and has the Spirits surrounding it. But I can't find a clear enough image of that online to take to the tat artist. :(
Post 'em! Post 'em!

I don't have any Mana tattoos for the same reason as you Bastian, although I'm thinking of getting a Chaos emblem (Warhammer) thing on one shoulder. Should be fun. And painful.
Quemaqua
Silktail

Post by Quemaqua »

Damn it. You people are making me seriously think about getting some more ink done. Arg. I have the money to spare now, too, just not any particular shop since I moved...
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Hey,

I've never considered getting a tattoo myself--I'm actually not a big fan of them in general--but I do love seeing some good ones or at least ones based on things I like. I've seen some really neat Star Wars sleeves and I'd love to see your guys' game based tattoos.

As for me, I think a simple tattoo of the three heroes from SoM in sprite form would be awesome. Like on a shoulder. That would be cool. That or Lil' Cactus in his pot!

Peace,

manaman