New Signature of Possible Interest

Everything from Apple to Zerglings

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Hey all,

I just came across this site that allows you to make lists of the games that you are playing and what progress you've made in them. I decided to sign up and enter in all the games that I have here on this side of the country with me and the progress I've made in them (since very recently I've gotten a bit carried away with starting games and not completing them).

Anyway, I still have to put the rest of my collection in, but you can follow the link to my page in my signature if you want. It seems pretty cool so far.

Peace,

manaman
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

I think I created an account there, but I never did the first thing with it. Only thing I really play any more is my 360 and I have Mygamercard.net to take care of that.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

I just realized that I meant to say "Signature of Interest" and I said "Avatar" instead. Weird.

Anyway, yeah Tsurayu, the little Xbox 360 signature you have is awesome. Does it just read off of your account so any time you play it updates? The thing I like about this site is that it's very simple to use for older games.

Anyway, I've added a few more games but have some more in this place to add. I don't know if I'll keep up with it, but for now, it has my interest. :)

Peace,

manaman
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

With quite the amount of delay, but yeah. It updates the information as it is changed while I am signed into Xbox Live.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

That's awesome. Takes a bit of time to add everything. So far I'm only halfway through my games. I'll add the rest later.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

You mean like this?
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Woo hoo!

I've been inspirational! :) It's great to see your siggies, DeadWolf and Duran! Very cool. I'll try to add you as friends or something like that (I forgot if there's that functionality).

Peace,

manaman

PS: Oh, and I know what you mean about it being time consuming. I basically decided to enter in just what I have here and now and what I can actually play (that is, I have the system here in addition to the game). I started to put PS2 games in there, but then I realized I just returned the PS2 I was borrowing for the summer so it wouldn't do me much good to have the games on the site.
Last edited by manaman on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

I pretty much covered all the games I own. I disregard any bootlegs that I have and I won't bother to add in games I've borrowed.
Delvar
Crawler

Post by Delvar »

I've made one and I've added the people who have posted theirs so far. I think I'll add games as I play/complete them so I'm not trying to add everything I own at once. I've been meaning to replay through all my games anyway.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

manaman wrote:Woo hoo!

I've been inspirational! :) It's great to see your siggies, DeadWolf and Duran! Very cool. I'll try to add you as friends or something like that (I forgot if there's that functionality).

Peace,

manaman

PS: Oh, and I know what you mean about it being time consuming. I basically decided to enter in just what I have here and now and what I can actually play (that is, I have the system here in addition to the game). I started to put PS2 games in there, but then I realized I just returned the PS2 I was borrowing for the summer so it wouldn't do me much good to have the games on the site.
I just went down my bookshelf until I got sick of putting them in.

I've added everyone
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Added you Delvar!
Lucemia
Fierce Head

Post by Lucemia »

When I'm not feelin lazy I'm going to do this. It seems really neat.
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Yay, I added my games to Backloggery too!

Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

I added everyone who's on.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Hey,

I added you Kimiko. Oh, and thanks a million to whoever corrected the name of this thread! I just noticed that!

Peace,

manaman