Everything from Apple to Zerglings

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

DarthDude wrote:
manaman wrote:
DarthDude wrote:For some reason
Could it be because it's an awesome controller?
Correct. I loved playing the SNES so I like the controller too.
That's why I love the Wii's Classic controller. It's an SNES controller built for modern gaming.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

To me something felt wrong about the classic controller.

For some reason the lack of indentation on the X and Y buttons just really threw me off the whole time I was using it.
Such a small detail, but seriously I could barely play Mario World with it.
Ares
Lullabud

Post by Ares »

Xbox 360 Controller. The Wii is alright I just havent gotten used to it yet cause I dont own a wii yet. :P But I play whenever I see my cousins and their games are always soo fun.
DarthDude
BuzzBee

Post by DarthDude »

DeadWolf wrote:It's an SNES controller built for modern gaming.
Thats what I thought too.
Last edited by DarthDude on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Have I mentioned that the Virtual Boy controller is pretty swell. Honestly, it feels really good. I'd like to have seen more games that used it. There's a lot of potential for unique control schemes.
Delvar
Crawler

Post by Delvar »

Sheexy wrote:To me something felt wrong about the classic controller.

For some reason the lack of indentation on the X and Y buttons just really threw me off the whole time I was using it.
Such a small detail, but seriously I could barely play Mario World with it.
I agree with you, I had trouble with the classic controller as well. I can't put my finger on exactly why it was uncomfortable, but I think it had something to do with the SNES shape but with the analog sticks.

I think I've seen a third party attachment you can get for the classic controller that attaches to the bottom and adds grips like the PS or Xbox controller, but I never really had the chance to get one and try it out. Perhaps that'd solve my problems!

Edit: Sheexy I see what you mean by two of the SNES buttons being indented, I wasn't too sure what you meant before because the PAL controllers are all the same (and they have different coloured buttons ^_^) That would probably put me off a lot too.

Last edited by Delvar on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

I never knew the PAL controllers didn't have the indents on X and Y! I knew about the colors, however. Crazy!