Welcome back

Help out with the site! Suggestions and ideas go here.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

After a day of the forum being gone for almost a whole day the forum is back!!!
YAY!!

No more Sheexy modification anymore. I have banned him doing more of this in the future. He was trying to install a PM system into the board, but unluckily he broke the forum instead. I have tought him a lesson to always make backups before modding stuff. Hopefully he has learned that :D

I have to say that I also tried to install the pm system, but I didnt get it to work either. I think the install instuctions is outdated and needs to be updated so it fits the current version of the board. ITS FRICKING A YEAR OLD!!!
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

hehehe..... I read it.

Sheexy sometimes remind me to another person i know on another board. I've already registered over 17 times on the same board, because he installed something and the board crashed. hehehehe....

welcome back!
Destiny
Steamed Crab

Post by Destiny »

Woohoo, glad it's fixed now. ;)
rrfish
Kimono Bird

Post by rrfish »

FINALLY!

However...in Sheexy's defense...he did keep us entertained throughout the long night with great art, setting up the "about us" page, and some funny comments on the shout box...now I don't know if he was trying to be funny, but none the less he was. So I guess he sort of took care of everyone in our time of need.

-Reverend Rumble Fish
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Yeah! I killed that board! I killed it on purpose! Killing Seikens is part of my gag routine. I'm going on tour soon, first the message board, next the entire site!

I mean.

Sorry everybody! I was just trying to help out you know, *sheds a single tear* It's a hard code eat code world out there.

By the way guys, I made another modification to the site!!! *GASPS OF HORROR* No, I didn't break anything!
I made a universal 404 page for seikens! Just type in a stupid Seikens address and check it out!
Here is one for you:
http://www.seikens.com/heysheexystopbre ... plzktnxbai
Danny

Post by Danny »

I knew that you would not just throw a way that great art work. It will turn people's nerves into smiles and laughter. I mean it! It's a great page for errors and mistakes on pages. The shoutbox conversations were also good to like this fourm. Of course ot was not the same, but it kept us happy and entertained like RRFish said. There were not a lot of people writing though.
Destiny
Steamed Crab

Post by Destiny »

hee hee. sheexy, you are AWESOME.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

How about we make sure Sheexy doesnt cause anymore trouble... =P

Just kiddin, man... ^.^
Tallon
Kimono Bird

Post by Tallon »

i'm not supposed to say anything but...I think you dedicated members of Seikens deserves to know. Sheexy is working on something HUGE!!!! It is going to change the board forever. I can't risk saying too much because i don't....NO!!! SHEEXY I'M SORRY!!! I JUST THOUGHT THEY DESSERVED TO KNOW!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!!!
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

I already told them I'm working on the Bestiary, haha.
And how does it change the board? :P
Tallon
Kimono Bird

Post by Tallon »

i don't know really...I was trying to freak them out....maybe it would change the board by making it die for an extended period of time. I know! I was giving them a warning for future breakings; how they will have been caused by you because of the besiary. :p