Absence - Kassidy November 11-13

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Chaps, going to be highly AFK from now until the 13th (though more likely the 14th or 15th). I'm flying out on a flash visit to Spain in a few hours time, back on the 13th and straight into two night shifts, so I doubt you'll see hide nor hair of me until after I've finished those and slept a good few hours.

Visiting the family. My eldest brother is visiting my parents from Chicago and bringing the family over, it'll be the first time that we get to meet his family, and as of yet he doesn't know I'm going to be there. Yeah, that's the sort of thing that I pull on my family sometimes.

On a side note, work continues on the next musical piece of work. Not wanting to give away any details just yet. Sheexy knows what it's about, so he can vouch for whether it is actually worth waiting for or not.

Also as far as work on the site is concerned, I have a whole list of things to do (I should post a screenshot of the stuff), and I try to get these done during the quiet hours in the night, but sods law everytime I set out to do so, I either have no energy from my sleep patterns switching, or suddenly work gets EXTREMELY busy (it does that), so apologies for my lack of updates.

Moti: I received your info, thanks. I'll get that on to the page soon as I can.
HawkLise: See reply in the other thread.

Laters all.
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Have fun on your family reunion :) and see you in a week or so.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Have fun.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Hope your surprise goes awesome. I imagine you've got something crazy planned for it.

Have a good time, see you soon!