Legend of Mana pictures again

Archived news can be found here. (Read-only)
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Hey everybody!
Sheexy here, I managed to upload some more Legend of Mana pictures into the gallery without breaking anything. The new pictures are of every item you can craft in legend of mana. Weapons, armor and instruments; they are all there.

Also, I'm going to start up a Seiken Densetsu Bestiary. I've already got all the images I need from the first four games, but it would be awesome help if someone could get me enemy sprites from Sword of Mana. So far I'm at 516 images for this thing... this will take some time.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Hey, thay's great work Sheexy and I'm glad that you're going to make a enemy list for SD3. I was looking forward for that for a long time. I think that I can help you get some Sword of Mana enemy sprites for you. Which ones do you need? I'll try my best to get them for you. After all, I did beat Sword of Mana a lot of times.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

I pretty much need every enemy. Just a straight on picture, or maybe a side view for ones that don't look so hot straight on. They need to be nice and trim, either with a white background on them or a transparent one.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Ok, I'll try my best to get some for you Sheexy! Somethings strange though. How come I have an avatar now? I didn't make one. Well the character's kind of cool though so I like it! I know that I have seen that guy some where before, but where? Anyways, who made this for me and why? I really like it so it's was a good thing!
Last edited by Danny on Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lotus
Grave Bat

Post by Lotus »

Tip for Danny, when ripping check and make sure your emulator has the ability to enable and disable layers, then disable everything but the sprite layer, and you'll have a nice clean sprite no editing required.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Ahh, thank you my friend for the tip. I've been playing around with the layers and I have noticed many things, but I Sword of Mana on my Game boy advance not my snes emulator so I can't do that. I did however try that with SoM and SD3 and did in fact get some cool sprites. I also think that Sheexy is looking for some sprites with the background layer. I'll try my best to get some enemy sprites for him from Sword of Mana. Sheexy might also find some on the web. Give it a try Sheexy!