Hello! :3

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
NightshadeTea
Tomato Man

Post by NightshadeTea »

I'm sorry to hear about the latest development, Deadwolf, but I am glad to hear you're on the process of healing from the crap she's put you through. >>

The Hooded Man wrote:It's a very good twist to see that some internet communities can be serious and mature
That's because we're awesome like that.

Now who wants to start a topic about farting?
manaman wrote:
NightshadeTea wrote:Agreed 100% I don't understand people who put appearance as an absolute must for a relationship.
In my experience, you tend to be attracted physically to the person that you're attracted to the most in your heart once you meet them so you're right--see who you're attracted to in the heart before being superficial.
Oh man, so true. There are physically gorgeous people that I know that I actually forget are attractive because I despise them for the sorry excuses for human beings they are; and yet at the same time there are friends of mine who I thought were rather unattractive at first glance, but after come to adore the more I talk to them and I now find them very physically charming and attractive.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

The Hooded Man wrote:I'm very impressed by this community's kindheartedness. If some brought up a topic like this on any other forum I go to, that person would just be either ignored or teased. It's a very good twist to see that some internet communities can be serious and mature about topics like this. I oughta become more active on this site.
Yeah,

Honestly, that was one of my first impressions of this site and one of the reasons it's my favorite forum on the internet and why I've donated to the site. That and I feel--especially after Skyping with some of the community--like we're all friends here.

Hope to see you join in more and more!

manaman
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

manaman wrote:<snip> after Skyping with some of the community--like we're all friends here.
I wish we did that again someday, that was actually alot of fun.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

manaman wrote:That and I feel--especially after Skyping with some of the community--like we're all friends here.
Why did we ever stop? I really enjoy talking to most of you people.

I would also like to note that manaman had the misfortune of hearing the history of this particular woman and I before this recent event.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Yeah,

The Skype was awesome! I know from my end I got busy and my computer time got overloaded. Actually, my computer itself got overloaded too and I ended up having to remove a bunch of files to an external drive before I could do much basic web browsing and IM'ing. It's okay now though. Perhaps one of these upcoming weekends we should Skype again. I call not this next weekend, though because I'll be gone.

And DeadWolf, I wouldn't call it a "misfortune." Any time, my friend, any time. :)

Peace,

manaman
Tomoji
Evil Sword

Post by Tomoji »

welcome, welcome! nice to have you here C:

it's nice to know someone from da came here to join
CaraBanana
Kimono Bird

Post by CaraBanana »

NightshadeTea wrote:I'm sorry to hear about the latest development, Deadwolf, but I am glad to hear you're on the process of healing from the crap she's put you through. >>

The Hooded Man wrote:It's a very good twist to see that some internet communities can be serious and mature
That's because we're awesome like that.

Now who wants to start a topic about farting?
Nooooooooo!!! lmao 8)
Tomoji wrote:welcome, welcome! nice to have you here C:

it's nice to know someone from da came here to join
Thank you!
I love your little vectors they make me want to reach out and squeeze them like plushie dolls :heart:
Tomoji
Evil Sword

Post by Tomoji »

Thank you! haha that makes me very happy

mind if I get your da too? I'm sure you'll be a nice add to my watchlist! <3333
Zable Fahr
Mushboom

Post by Zable Fahr »

You guys and yer love mush are all so cute ya know that? D: Free Zable masks for everyone~ *tosses around*
manaman wrote:Short elves are only in the stories, people. REAL elves are tall! ;) Sorry, that's just some Tolkien nerd-dom coming out.
Tolkien? >3>;; Tolki-what? What is this? Real elves are... atleast 4 feet or under. xD
Clearly you need to take more of Secret of Mana to heart. Remember the kids on the island? Adults just don't get it. Age doesn't matter when there is love. :)

(Okay, so, DeadWolf is right, though, it depends on when the relationship is started since developmentally, it's far easier to recognize when love is present and have a healthy relationship later in your life than as an adolescent.)
Well ... >x>" I must say it's certainly easier that way...
My relation has had it's ups and downs..
But we've been together for like a year now. X: And only ever fought but a one time~
So it's not impossible to pull off this kind of love. I'm sure. XD That or I've just been getting lucky!

edit: ... e___e; Ergh. Adults don't get it. xD Lovely quote~
Last edited by Zable Fahr on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaraBanana
Kimono Bird

Post by CaraBanana »

Tomoji wrote:Thank you! haha that makes me very happy

mind if I get your da too? I'm sure you'll be a nice add to my watchlist! <3333
You're welcome!:heart::love:

XxJennessaxX is my dA. :)
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Zable Fahr wrote:
manaman wrote:Short elves are only in the stories, people. REAL elves are tall! ;) Sorry, that's just some Tolkien nerd-dom coming out.
Tolkien? >3>;; Tolki-what? What is this? Real elves are... atleast 4 feet or under. xD
http://img-fan.theonering.net/middleear ... or_als.jpg

This is THE elf. Granted, she's standing next to Hobbits, but. . . . (Do you know who Tolkien is yet?)

[quote="Wikipedia contributors. "Elf." Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia, 17 Jan. 2010. Web. 26 Jan. 2010."]In early modern and modern folklore, they become associated with the fairies of Romance folklore and assume a diminutive size, often living underground in hills or rocks, or in wells and springs. 19th-century Romanticism attempted to restore them to full stature, often depicting them as youthful-seeming men and women of great beauty. From their depiction in Romanticism, elves entered the 20th-century high fantasy genre in the wake of the publications of J. R. R. Tolkien, especially the posthumous publication of his Silmarillion where Tolkien's treatment of the relation of light elves, dark elves, black elves and dwarves in Norse mythology is made explicit.[/quote]
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Late cookie for Cara!

CaraBanana
Kimono Bird

Post by CaraBanana »

Oh em gee... cookie!!!
Thank you Duran :)
Last edited by CaraBanana on Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

Welcome to Seikens CaraBanana... i totally missed to welcome you, i'm sorry T_T
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Duran, what happened to mine? I gave you your feast quite some time ago and you never claimed it. I am starting to wonder if you even noticed, or else I will have to cook you up a plate of FFVI.

Also, welcome, CaraBanana, I do know you already introduced yourself to me, but I never was able to say hello to you before the post closed. Also for the bad joke *bluuuurrg*. You are the one thing in the known universe to give me indigestion.
Last edited by kirby on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.