I'm new here

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Tekka wrote:Then from now on... I shall speak to you only in French.

Et tu vas aimer ça.
Please this is worse than when my Mom's side of the family had the family reunion and it was German themed cooking. It tasted so awful.
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

Ceci sera amusant. *g*
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Faalstar wrote:Ceci sera amusant. *g*
Oi! Please quit posting in different languages, you are all going to give me a migraine and I am not pleasant to be around when I have a migraine.

Also my title should be Buzz Bee now due to the fact this is my 32nd post, I think.
Last edited by kirby on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

No, you've not more to go.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Superman is here to rescue you!
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Faalstar wrote:No, you've not more to go.
Faalstar, did you mean "No, you've got more to go." ?
Last edited by kirby on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Deques wrote:Superman is here to rescue you!
What in the name of Thanatos do you mean here Deques?
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

Sure, why not. English is not my first language anyways.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Faalstar wrote:Sure, why not. English is not my first language anyways.
Uh, I do not get it. What is this statement referring to Faalstar?
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

You don't get anything, do you?
Don't take anything serious, Faalstar might have read that English is not my first language, and was probably referring to it.

I didnt mean anything to what I said in my previous reply, I was being funny but not making sense
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Deques wrote:You don't get anything, do you?
Don't take anything serious, Faalstar might have read that English is not my first language, and was probably referring to it.

I didnt anything to what I said in my previous reply, I was being funny but not making sense
I probably do not seem to because most of you do not seem to type any information to what you are referring to in your reply. What do you mean by, 'do not take anything serious'?

What do you mean by your last sentence? The way it is written does not make too much sense.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

typos, a human factor. so soooooooooooorry. and good night, i have wasted 2-3 hours in seikens already today
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Deques wrote:typos, a human factor. so soooooooooooorry. and good night, i have wasted 2-3 hours in seikens already today
Nyuk yuk yuk. I have spent 6.5 hours in seikens today so far and I really do not have the intention of leaving soon unless everyone else leaves, that is the only way to get my off this site is if no one posts anything at all, if people keep posting I keep staying. Deques you still have not told me what was your first language, and neither has Faalstar.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

kirby wrote:

I didnt anything to what I said in my previous reply, I was being funny but not making sense
I probably do not seem to because most of you do not seem to type any information to what you are referring to in your reply. What do you mean by, 'do not take anything serious'?

What do you mean by your last sentence? The way it is written does not make too much sense.
You're on the internet asking questions that a 3 year old should know. If you seriously don't know something then look it up yourself and NEVER get offended by words on a screen.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

DeadWolf wrote:
kirby wrote:

You're on the internet asking questions that a 3 year old should know. If you seriously don't know something then look it up yourself and NEVER get offended by words on a screen.
Yawn what you are saying is true DeadWolf, but most three year olds families that know the answers to the questions I am posting had the Internet. Also I type things like that so that you can correct previous mistakes, or to actually put down something that a person that who did not have readily available access to the Internet until last September can actually understand.

That and I was not offended by them, but rather trying to make sure that those were the words Deques was trying to use.
Last edited by kirby on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.