I'm new here

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
IMissSqrSoft
Mushboom

Post by IMissSqrSoft »

kirby wrote:You forgot to thank me IMissSqrSoft but if i start getting something to eat around here I will be sated, or if someone starts correcting my mistakes.
I figured the "thank you" was already implied in the posts that directly quoted someone.
But.. yeah, Thank you ....for confusing my gender :P

I'll submit something in your food contest later on, to make it up to you.
Res wrote:Welcome, comrade! FF`re great. What chapter of it do you like?
Thanks. My favorites are probably FF3/6 and Tactics. FF4 isn't to bad, i like the job class system..but it lacks story. FF7 had amazing story. I didn't like ff12 to much,, but gameplay was neat and new.

I dont think im really giving a striaght answer. Basically I like all of 'em.

Which one do you like?
Tomoji wrote:welcome to seikens!

have you played Legend of mana? *v*
Thank you. Yeah, I've never had the wonderful opportunity of completing it though. From what I played, I really really enjoyed. I love the battle system in the mana series. I also liked all the different towns and scenerios in the LoM. I think they should make a re-make for a newer console...I assume some die-hard fans would disagree though.

I'm also going to assume you love LoM, from some of the posts in here うはwwwwww ;)
Tomoji
Evil Sword

Post by Tomoji »

IMissSqrSoft wrote:Thank you. Yeah, I've never had the wonderful opportunity of completing it though. From what I played, I really really enjoyed. I love the battle system in the mana series. I also liked all the different towns and scenerios in the LoM. I think they should make a re-make for a newer console...I assume some die-hard fans would disagree though.

I'm also going to assume you love LoM, from some of the posts in here うはwwwwww ;)
oh a remake would be awesome. I think I would scream inside with joy if that were in the makes loll
but ghfghf you should complete it. Right now. GO GO GO!

haha yeah I love LoM but I also love the other games too like SWoM and DoM
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

kirby wrote:I know this is a Mana site, point is Tomoji seems to be a little too obsessed with Legend of Mana, that is why I asked.
Is it possible to be too obsessed with LoM? I don't think so :)
Res
Rabite

Post by Res »

IMissSqrSoft wrote:Thanks. My favorites are probably FF3/6 and Tactics. FF4 isn't to bad, i like the job class system..but it lacks story. FF7 had amazing story. I didn't like ff12 to much,, but gameplay was neat and new.

I dont think im really giving a striaght answer. Basically I like all of 'em.

Which one do you like?
I like only three FF games. Maybe because I know many RPG`s and as an expert in that genre could say, that I like only: FF VII, FF VII Crisis Core (the best RPG after Legend of Mana I`ve ever played) and FF IX (for it unusual old tipe of Final Fantasy world - We know, that Vee-Vee is as Black Wizard in original Final Fantasy).
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

It would be nice if they make a remake of LoM for the simple fact that I can not find it for cheap anywhere!

Is myPs2 the only one here that whenever it tries to play FF9 it breaks down?
Res
Rabite

Post by Res »

kirby wrote:It would be nice if they make a remake of LoM for the simple fact that I can not find it for cheap anywhere!
It would be very nice if Square make a Legend of Mana 2! But they do not do that. Maybe because LoM had to be only one great game without continue. LoM is so great game, so they maybe don`t have enough time to think about new better story, based on LoM and grafics. But this is only one game. And it is a masterpiese!
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Res wrote:
kirby wrote:It would be nice if they make a remake of LoM for the simple fact that I can not find it for cheap anywhere!
It would be very nice if Square make a Legend of Mana 2! But they do not do that. Maybe because LoM had to be only one great game without continue. LoM is so great game, so they maybe don`t have enough time to think about new better story, based on LoM and grafics. But this is only one game. And it is a masterpiese!
I would like to see a LoM 2 just for the music alone. Shimomura is a genius.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Indeed she is. She knows how to maintain a certain pace in her works (soundtracks, I mean).
Res
Rabite

Post by Res »

DeadWolf wrote:
Res wrote:
I would like to see a LoM 2 just for the music alone. Shimomura is a genius.
Yeah, the music was great!
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Welcome!
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

You could specify which section of music of the game you are talking about because I seem to classify game music into the following categories: town, dungeon, field, event, and boss. I seem to like boss and event music most.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

I'd say all the music was great! Not as good as ALL of SoM's music, however.
nathanielfluxer
Rabite

Re: I'm new here

Post by nathanielfluxer »

I'm new here hope to participate on some treads..
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

Welcome to Seikens (^^,)
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Hey hi Nathaniel :D Welcome to Seikens!