Wish Me Luck!!

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

kirby
Dino Fish

Re: Wish Me Luck!!

Post by kirby »

My question is why do you have 3 exam weeks? Where I go to college we only have one and it is on the last week of April and after that happens you will probably not see me again until June.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Hahaha..

I had expected your question, comrade.
The reason is simple and obvious: I lived on the opposite side of the Earth from where you currently reading this mere post reply. Different Pond, Different Fish. If you still understand not what I have meant, you are to widen your thinking and be less self-ish.

Anyway, I gratitude the info you have provided me. Perhaps till then, I would miss you.

Let the practical exam and school final exam begin.
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

It's not uncommon to University bound folk here to have the entire final month of their semester off to do studying.
NightshadeTea
Tomato Man

Post by NightshadeTea »

*nods* I've had weeks worth of exams in the past. Especially now as a science major when many of my classes have a lecture and a lab component. One exam for lecture, one exam for lab... for one class.

Also: Nice rhyme, Moti! :D
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

I do understand the analogy you are using Moti, I do watch ECHL hockey. Also, NightShadeTea I do not know why they would make the exam for lab and lecture on different dates, when I took my chemistry course last semester I had both exams on the same day.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

heheh..

I had no intention upon rhyming, yet I'm grateful. =)

the first day exam has done well, yet during religion subject, I got paused. Because the sub-subject was the funeral prayers. The sorrowful memories of my deceased dear and I during her mortal filled my head and slightly messed that exam. ah well comrade, I concern not the result anyway.. T_T
NightshadeTea
Tomato Man

Post by NightshadeTea »

kirby: *shrug* Different schools, different rules, I guess. Also, considering I am a science major and you're not, that might also factor into it. My science classes would be harder and the tests would take longer.

Moti: D: That's pretty brutal, bro. I'm sorry to here something on a test brought up a terrible personal trial you had to go through in the past. I hope the rest of it went well, though. :T
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Indeed true, comrade. I got my revenge on that subject last Monday at written exam. Calculating someone's inheritance was just a piece of cake, though looked like a-maze-ing on the book.

The exam weeks ended and I need something to keep my head working.

Just thanks will not enough. I am conducting a wallpaper project for you comrades here. May take a while, yet I shall tell once it's done.