AGE?

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

SoMFan
Lullabud

Re: AGE?

Post by SoMFan »

Spoken like a true 18 year old. :)
CaioLugia
Rabite

Post by CaioLugia »

Wow, everyone here is 18+ There ins't someone next to 16? D:

Well and i... I have played SoM, Seiken 3, LoM, Seiken 4, CoM and... Well, i look foward playing the Sword of Mana too. Heh.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

My boss makes fun of me because he says I look 16. I'll be 21 at the end of the month so I really think he's over exaggerating. It might be that I'm the youngest person in Systems though.

Though I have changed a lot in the 4 almost 5 years since I was 16 I still like most of the same stuff that I did back in the day. Video games are pretty timeless and I don't think age has much to do with it. The original pokemon Gold and Silver came out when I was like 10. You can bet that I also picked up the remakes.

The only thing that I see about age difference, and this is just person opinion I got from working at the game store, is that a lot of younger people don't have an appreciation for video games like the older folks do.

Enjoy being young before you get the "damn kids" mentality that comes with maturity.
Aurora Azzahra
Mushboom

Post by Aurora Azzahra »

I'm about... 18, and um..
CaioLugia wrote:Wow, everyone here is 18+ There ins't someone next to 16? D:
As I recall, there's someone about your age, and even there's an 11 years old boy.. :-D

As for the games..

Started from LoM. Much aspects I like in this game, since it has many aspects other series don't cover, like raising pets, making your own weapons and armor thus tempering them, and land placement. That was also the reason I gave this game as a birthday gift to my dear Moti. :love:

Second rank is SD3. I like how the storyline divided depending on the main character, as well as "class changing". You need to finish it three times (covers all storyline) to "beat" this game.

Third (and the last SD series I have "met the credits") is DoM. The difficulty is one major plus point if you like some brutal rumble and yet would be a pain if you don't like it. The storyline itself is much like a drama that.. could fit in a movie, I guess..
To tell the truth, Moti was crying when it comes to end (crying means crying T_T ) because it ends sadly, and because he has to return the console he had borrowed (he finished the game in less than 10 hours at first time), and said "I hope it has better ending in ultimate mode.." while sobbing.. He'll get his own console. Even if he doesn't, there is always something better later.
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

CaioLugia wrote:Wow, everyone here is 18+ There ins't someone next to 16? D:

Well and i... I have played SoM, Seiken 3, LoM, Seiken 4, CoM and... Well, i look foward playing the Sword of Mana too. Heh.
I'm 16 exactly. 030
I've played Sword of Mana, Secret of Mana, SD3, and DoM.
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

hmmm... Yes....

The ones who grew up with Secret of Mana 1 / Seiken Densetsu 2 , are much older then the people who have played the way newer games... (duh).

I have only played Seiken Densetsu 2 and 3, being Secret of Mana 1 & 2. Call me old, i'm 27.