Hello Everyone

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
FallenAce
Rabite

Hello Everyone

Post by FallenAce »

Well, I assume this probably happened with the Virtual Console release as well, but I just purchased Secret of Mana for my iPad and it spurned me to find like-minded individuals.

I still have my original copy of Secret of Mana (NTSC) in it's box with all the accoutrement included. This has been my favorite game of all time since January 18, 1994, where it was my $70 birthday present for turning 13.

I don't know how long I'll stick around, being a bit of a wanderer, forum-wise, but I look forward to chatting with some of you about the Northtown party you can't attend, no matter where you try to land Flammie, and the two faces in the ocean. Man, those tortured me as a child.
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Kimiko »

Hiya FAce! Welcome to Seikens :D
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Haha, tell me about it!

Maybe if I land juuuust right he'll take me there... maybe if I land on the face juuuuust right something will happen, etc. etc. etc.

Welcome!
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Welcome newbie!

As your initiation, you must present the member known as "Duran" with an offering of a roast rabite. Doing so will earn you a FREE COOKIE!
FallenAce
Rabite

Post by FallenAce »

Well actually I have an IRC buddy who goes by "rabite" so it's probably best I don't murder him.

Instead, how about a picture of my dog chewing on a bone?
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

Welcome to Seikens (^^,)
NightshadeTea
Tomato Man

Post by NightshadeTea »

Hello, hello. :3 Welcome to the board! Hope you have a great time and if you don't and leave well then FINE WE DIDN'T WANT YOU HERE ANYWAY. Humph!

Cute dog.