I liiiiveeeee!

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
Zable Fahr
Mushboom

I liiiiveeeee!

Post by Zable Fahr »

-evil thunder cloud background-

+____+ MAWHAHAHAHAAH!

xD

I...AM...ALIVE! ... Actually; there were some problems with my account and stuff. I forgot my password, but my email was no longer mine. I didn't wanna make a new one, since I love being... Zable~ ;D And through ... several complications. I had to wait 200 days before I could get my email address back. And then, after another 20 days laziness. I ... have returned.

No I will not clear the details on my disappearance. Because that's all irrelevant now. What matters is that I am back. And no longer slumbering in the depths of the sea... the sea of lost souls.... Full of grudgies.. Very beautiful; but very hideous also... Aswell as obnoxious.

So how are the members of the board doing, hm? Did you enjoy your brief moment of tranquility? >:3 Because Zable Fahr is back! That means I'm gonna ruin the board like I did the world. All, over, again. ;3
Tomoji
Evil Sword

Re: I liiiiveeeee!

Post by Tomoji »

I don't think I know you but welcome back C:
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Sorry about the login stuff, the forums are having a bit of trouble lately it seems.

Anyway, welcome back! Always nice to see people returning!
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Welcome back Fahr-san! :D
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

dude.... While you were gone, i have taken over by influencing the Administrators with my Evil Advice!!!
MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!11!!one!!1!!
Because it is me, the evil counselor Kyatto!

but welcome back anyway. enjoy your stay :-)

*puts on his cape, withdrawing into the shadows*
Zable Fahr
Mushboom

Post by Zable Fahr »

Oh how good it feels to be back~ Surrounded by my friends.. and new people. o3o

Kyatto. I am fairly disappointed. I don't see many in agony at all. >/ Why, if it were me. Nobody would be allowed to have fun. You have to make the subjects FEAR the admins. D: And in doing so, they will fear you aswell~ Boogaboogabooga~ +3+