3DS

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Zable Fahr
Mushboom

Re: 3DS

Post by Zable Fahr »

Or Square, really. Since it's their call in the end anyway... >.<"

Maybe we should start a petition facebook? Those worked with getting Namco's "tales of" series localized... (or so they say.)
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Zable Fahr wrote:Maybe we should start a petition facebook? Those worked with getting Namco's "tales of" series localized... (or so they say.)
Really, it worked? Along with the "or so they say" part, I'm really wondering if that's just fans trying to think they did something when it was all planned anyways, or if they actually did it. Do you know any more about that?
gamekrazzy
Iffish

Post by gamekrazzy »

In all honesty torwards this new subject I think that upping the graphics would be alright like what they did for pokemon (Given I am not a real big fan of the pokemon games now. I only got Heart Gold because Gold was one of my favorite games of the pokemon series.). Of course I have no clue how that will look in 3D. Either way I like the idea considering SD3, SD2 and SD are still my all time favorite games.
Zable Fahr
Mushboom

Post by Zable Fahr »

Doing research in the subject right now..... The reason I said "or so they say" is because the website the info was posted on didn't seem legit...

How-e-ver! I finally found the verification that the game is coming out. And here it is: http://www.namcobandaigames.com/console ... f-graces-f
On the official Namco-Bandai site! e_______e Tada~ Undeniable proof that if they cancel this game; they will be pelted with rocks. xD

As far as facebook's involvement goes though ... Personally, I suspect they always planned it. Being that it took Tales of the Abyss over a year to translate; and what with the Tales of Graces WII glitches they had in Japan; it probably just took a little longer to cope with...
I haven't read the facebook, though. But my friend says that contributed to the cause.. |3 [Either way, as a Tales of fan, I'm happy.]

I'm sure they probably motivated Namco or something. So I wouldn't go about crossing the idea out for Square~ :'D
15thlemur
Rabite

Post by 15thlemur »

I got 3ds on release date and did not get a game but had the AR cards game and faceraiders. I was impressed with the 3D effect in the AR games but i did not like the games they seem like games that would of been cool much longer ago but it was still a good way of showing the 3D off.
Soon after i got the 3DS i got samurai warriors chronicles. Was a very fun game that used the 3D decently and had easy controls. Then i got Ocarina of Time and this game was a perfect port. Max 3D was a little straining on the eyes but other than that it was fine.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

15thlemur wrote:I got 3ds on release date and did not get a game but had the AR cards game and faceraiders. I was impressed with the 3D effect in the AR games but i did not like the games they seem like games that would of been cool much longer ago but it was still a good way of showing the 3D off.
Soon after i got the 3DS i got samurai warriors chronicles. Was a very fun game that used the 3D decently and had easy controls. Then i got Ocarina of Time and this game was a perfect port. Max 3D was a little straining on the eyes but other than that it was fine.
If you got it on release then you should be able to take advantage of the ambassador program. Check your download history in the eshop and there will be 10 NES games there for you.