3DS

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Tomoji
Evil Sword

3DS

Post by Tomoji »

the 3DS will be coming out soon
who is planning on getting it? C:

I hope there is atleast a new mana game for this system someday...
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Re: 3DS

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

If a new Pikmin comes out on it I'll definitely think about grabbing the 3DS. At least I think I saw Pikmin in a video about it, but maybe that was just them showing off hardware. I think I'm gonna wait a while and see if any of the stuff that are coming out sooner are any good.

I never have any luck with Nintendo handheld releases...
Buy a GBA, GBA SP comes out a few months later, buy a DS, eventually newer more awesome DSs come out.
Poor old out of date systems, but I'm too frugal to replace them. XD
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

I'll wait until some good RPGs make it worth buying. None of the launch games interest me much.
Tomoji
Evil Sword

Post by Tomoji »

@Sheexy
I didn't hear anything about pikman but that would be pretty cool though! I've always wanted to play that game

@Kimiko
same here! butttt nintendo keeps waving around new nintendogs and I can't resist their cuteness ;A;
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

nope..... i've got enough to do with my computer and iPhone.
My mom's got a DSi XL, with Children of Mana and Suikoden (i have played both suikoden's on the PSone)

EDIT: hmmm.. that sounds like i'm very young and i live with my mother... hehehehe... it's not that way, my mom still likes to game even though she passed the 60.
Zable Fahr
Mushboom

Post by Zable Fahr »

'course I'm going to get one. >]
What with Tales of the Abyss, Megaman Legends 3, and BlazyBloo coming out for it.. If ONLY for those three games, I must buy it. Then I will buy it.

To be honest I wind up not getting very many video games for my consoles anyway. I only have like, 6 NDS games and 3 GBA games. 8 GB games.. Yeah. I'm not one of those people with a job who can buy new games every week. x'D (Actually, when a newer console comes out, I buy the cheapened elder console games. Chaching!)

I've heard the 3DS's capabilities even surpassed that of the Wii's but I still have to do more reading in that particular area..
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Metal Gear Solid 3, Ocarina of Time, and Contra. I am there launch day.

Edit:
Sheexy wrote:I never have any luck with Nintendo handheld releases...
Buy a GBA, GBA SP comes out a few months later, buy a DS, eventually newer more awesome DSs come out.
Poor old out of date systems, but I'm too frugal to replace them. XD
Nintendo is the master at planned obsolescence. I think the DS lite should have been the original and the 3DS should be the one after. Nintendo knows how to milk every last drop out of the consumer I'm afraid.
gamekrazzy
Iffish

Post by gamekrazzy »

Well, I know I am going to get it, though probably not on launch day!!!! I mean I happen to be a Kingdom Hearts fan so considering KDH3 is coming out on the 3DS, and considering Ocarina of Time is too, what choice do I have but to buy it. ^_^
Tomoji
Evil Sword

Post by Tomoji »

@Zable Fahr
same here ;v; I have so many games for wii and ps3 but for my psp and ds I only have a few
the wii? seriously D: oh man nintendo may even release a new wii or something soon then

@DeadWolf
mgs3 does look like a fun game for the ds >v<
good luck on launch day, you may run into a very long line

@gamekrazzy
I thought kh3 was releasing for ps3 D: I-I am so confused on those kh games orz
gamekrazzy
Iffish

Post by gamekrazzy »

@Tomoji
I did too.... But I guess it turns out they are releasing KDH3DS for 3DS where Sora and Riku have to earn the mark of mastery. then again maybe I am wrong and KDH3 still is coming out on PS3 and this just leads up to that... Either way in comparison to the other DS games, this one doesn't look so disappointing.
Etsura
Kid Goblin

Post by Etsura »

Can you think how cool it would be to have a game titled "SD3 3DS"?
Now someone's got to assure Square-Enix that it's a good enough reason to remake SD3 ;)
Zable Fahr
Mushboom

Post by Zable Fahr »

Tomoji wrote:the wii? seriously D: oh man nintendo may even release a new wii or something soon then
Heheh. That'd be nice. But if they can surpass the wii .. with handhelds ... Maybe the whole future of Nintendo'll go to portables~ :'D
xD Aye, no, I actually wouldn't like that idea very much... I like plugging into the tv and the multiplayer.. BUT I do hope they'll make a Nintendo for 8 players or something. I got a big family and it'd be super convenient. >__<
Etsura wrote:Now someone's got to assure Square-Enix that it's a good enough reason to remake SD3 ;)
I've got it. Dear Square-Enix: You created Heroes of Mana .. which is a treat for the old generation world of mana fans. But how about bringing over SD3 to the 3DS? I mean, just look at it! Spelling SD3 backwards = 3DS! And... also, the new generation fans who played Heroes of Mana and have yet to play SD3, might appreciate knowing what their efforts will bring to the future... And anyone who played Dawn/Children of mana may be curious as to why the great tree is dead.... Thank you. B( *shot / poorly thought out excuse*
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Etsura wrote:Can you think how cool it would be to have a game titled "SD3 3DS"?
Now someone's got to assure Square-Enix that it's a good enough reason to remake SD3 ;)

Haha I love that! Hopefully they wouldn't try to make it 3D though XD
Zable Fahr
Mushboom

Post by Zable Fahr »

I wouldn't mind it if they upped the 2D graphics a bit.. and maybe made 3D backgrounds though..

I always liked those kinds of things. >w> It's why I love Tales of Destiny 2(jap ver). <3
Tomoji
Evil Sword

Post by Tomoji »

yknow what I think that would be a good idea for the 3DS! They're bringing out old games like zelda and star fox why not SD3. I would actually love to be able to play it.

I say everyone should harass nintendo about this LOLL