"The Mana Fortress" Storyline so Far!!!!!

Expanding the Mana Universe. For fans, by fans.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

gamekrazzy
Iffish

"The Mana Fortress" Storyline so Far!!!!!

Post by gamekrazzy »

Ok everyone... basically I have been working pretty apt with this project and want to update you guys on things but seeing as no one has really been looking at my previous topic I will be using this for storyline updates! After all what is an anime without a good storyline.
Spoiler: show
Chapter 1
In a once peaceful time where the grass was green, the flowers bloomed, and the lives of the folk were long and prosperous, there was a city known for its holiness and bright gleaming faces among the folk. The city was given the name Wendel, and was protected by the Light Elemental Spirit, Wisp.
Many conflicts had risen up in the world, caused by fiends who were destroyed in battle by a group of meddling teenagers unable to stand still when their world needed them.
Duran who had faced a hardship with his father dying and dying again came to realize that strength was not always the answer and now serves his King in Forcena.
Kevin sadly did not bring back Karl, who was his first friend and a puppy, and could never forgive his father for what he had done. Kevin later became King of the Beast Kingdom, and managed to have a son, Jacob.
Hawk and Jessica broke up, even though Hawk risked his life to save her and lied to her also for the same reasons. Hawk and Lise became good friends though and eventually were married to have a daughter, Laurane. Because Hawk and Lise were together relations between Navarre and Rolante became friendly even with Jessica as their leader.
Angela and Duran were never separated and later were married to have a son, Nathan. Sadly Duran and Angela had to part ways, as Duran had to serve Forcena and Angela was to return to Altena and serve as their Queen.
Carlie, who was annoying to everyone, was shoved off a ledge in the cave near Wendel, and has never been seen since. (I am not too sure I should do this or not, please comment. I will continue after a few thoughts from you guys.)
Kassidy
Site Admin

Re: "The Mana Fortress" Storyline so Far!!!!!

Post by Kassidy »

While tempting to shove Carlie off of a cliff, I would probably have her in there somewhere. Even if just as an assistant to Bon Voyage or a carer of Booskaboo.

Looking pretty good so far. :)
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Yeah not having Carlie is kinda odd. Maybe she just became the caretaker of the temple in Wendel or something?
gamekrazzy
Iffish

Post by gamekrazzy »

That was just a joke. :P to be honest I am still quite unsure on what I have now. The only thing set in stone really is that Jacob is the son of Kevin. Anyways I did have some new ideas a bit ago. Maybe I should include them in on this.... I'll have to update it!!!!
Etsura
Kid Goblin

Post by Etsura »

Um, I feel I have to notify you of something concerning Kevin and Karl.
Spoiler: show
Karl never died and Kevin gets to know this later in the game, either in the credits or at Beast Kingdom depending on who you are using as the main character. Beast King had his reasons to trick Kevin to believe that he had made him kill Karl and I'm sure that Kevin forgave him in time.
gamekrazzy
Iffish

Post by gamekrazzy »

thats interesting.... Lucky for me it doesn't interfere with the actual plot. :P
Zable Fahr
Mushboom

Post by Zable Fahr »

Hah... I was never into HawkXJessica either, thanks to a certain connection forged by Heroes of Mana... Can't look at those two the same again.... DB If you played the game and did the math, you'll know... you'll knooow!!! *shriek*

... XD

Hmmm. Let's see. How about lettin' us know a bit about these conflicts~? :3 An example or two~
gamekrazzy
Iffish

Post by gamekrazzy »

In all honesty, I am not the best writer. So I think I might stick with making a comic for this.......

And as for the conflicts Zable Fahr, I do know a few good examples. For instance you must realize that after all the troubles going on in the world the economies in some places sky rocketed while in others dropped baddly. Jadd would be a good example of a bad economy. Due to the invasion of the beastmen, prices went up after they left, because their was absolutley zero trade going on there. Obviously in the time of the anime, the leader of jadd should be taken over because he had full control over the prices of goods there, and wasn't doing a thing(the greedy bastard). That would lead to a time where the prices would be really low and the economy would go up. Now this was just an example of a political/social conflict.

(Remember my little idea for the beastmen becoming mushbooms? Yeah... that doesn't happen...) The mushbooms are actually one of the most intelligent monsters in the series, and in this scenario they split, The mushbooms found in SoM move to Navarre Fortress where Hawk and them use to live. And due to the different climate change in apperance. (No they are not blue... I am actually thinking of a more orangish color).

more thoughts later...